IGNORED

2 Ball

IFHP

Alright Guys,

What courses allow you to play a 2 ball - it will be during the week.  My friend and I are going to be pretty hungover and shaking like 2 shitting dogs so dont want to ruin anyones game when just want a bimble round a course at a leisurely pace after a heavy night :-)

Ideally one as close to Pattaya as possible.

Cheers

Keep in mind if you place at a slow pace you effect everyone behind yu not just others that might have been in your 4some.

I;d suggest playing the little 9 hole course in Jomtien instead of clogging up a real golf course.

Keep in mind if you place at a slow pace you effect everyone behind yu not just others that might have been in your 4some.

I;d suggest playing the little 9 hole course in Jomtien instead of clogging up a real golf course.

+1   Near Saphaire Lodge.

Thanks fatjack but we arent new golfers, I play off 8 and my friend

10.  I am aware of etiquette on a course after all I live in the country

that invented it ;-)

We dont want to play on a pitch and putt course so any suggestions welcome.

Alright Guys,

What courses allow you to play a 2 ball - it will be during the week.  My friend and I are going to be pretty hungover and shaking like 2 shitting dogs so dont want to ruin anyones game when just want a bimble round a course at a leisurely pace after a heavy night :-)

Ideally one as close to Pattaya as possible.

Cheers

Go anywhere you want and just let the group behind play through if they get to close.Sit at a drink shack,crack a beer and just waive them through.It will be fine.As a two ball you will probably keep up anyway.Golf is slow in Thailand.

Thanks fatjack but we arent new golfers, I play off 8 and my friend

10.  I am aware of etiquette on a course after all I live in the country

that invented it ;-)

We dont want to play on a pitch and putt course so any suggestions welcome.

Well if you are keeping pace of play I guess leisurely don't come into it.  I'm thinking it's likely you could play with a lot of the societies and find like minded hung over drunks to play with.  I know a lot of the guys in the Golf Club start the ride to the course with a bacardi breezer to clear up last nights cobwebs.

Well if you are keeping pace of play I guess leisurely don't come into it.  I'm thinking it's likely you could play with a lot of the societies and find like minded hung over drunks to play with.  I know a lot of the guys in the Golf Club start the ride to the course with a bacardi breezer to clear up last nights cobwebs.

Well we must know each other,because that's me.

And we have progressed since then.Its now flavored vodka slushies.But in a pinch we will go back to green breezers..And the perfect number to Siam,is 3.

Well we must know each other,because that's me.

And we have progressed since then.Its now flavored vodka slushies.But in a pinch we will go back to green breezers..And the perfect number to Siam,is 3.

Hmmm could be.  I know a lotta canucks who play out of Golf Club.  Vodka Slushies huh?  Dayum.  If you know me I'm not a heavy drinker.  Don't drink in the day.  had knee problems and surgery last year.  Hey, you aren't a fucking Canadiens fan are you?   :hello09:

Hmmm could be. I know a lotta canucks who play out of Golf Club. Vodka Slushies huh? Dayum. If you know me I'm not a heavy drinker. Don't drink in the day. had knee problems and surgery last year. Hey, you aren't a fucking Canadiens fan are you? :hello09:

No,no,no.Not a Canadiens fan.Knee surgery last year?Both of them?

Ya,grapefruit Finlandia,orange and a strongk-k powder.Blend.That dog'll hunt.

We must know each other.I would say 100%

Christ! For one minute I thought this was an interesting topic: a really interesting topic... but then I realised it was about Golf!

No,no,no.Not a Canadiens fan.Knee surgery last year?Both of them?

Ya,grapefruit Finlandia,orange and a strongk-k powder.Blend.That dog'll hunt.

We must know each other.I would say 100%

Whew.  OK, not a canadiens fan.  GOOD.   :GoldenSmile1:    100% we've met.  I eat and drink regularly at golf club but I seem already booked all the time to golf with Outback and Lewinskis in regular 4 somes so I rarely get out with Golf CLub.  I want to change things up this time as I am bored with playing Green Valley and Burapa every week.

Christ! For one minute I thought this was an interesting topic: a really interesting topic... but then I realised it was about Golf!

Lol.A mod could change the topic heading to "two balls,one hole".

Whew.  OK, not a canadiens fan.  GOOD.   :GoldenSmile1:    100% we've met.  I eat and drink regularly at golf club but I seem already booked all the time to golf with Outback and Lewinskis in regular 4 somes so I rarely get out with Golf CLub.  I want to change things up this time as I am bored with playing Green Valley and Burapa every week.

No,a Canucks fan.I usually play Siam with one of the owners of TGC and a bunch of other guys.Rarely play with the group that leaves TGC.

Will play Sundays with Lewinskis every now and then.

There is a new Golf Bar opening up on the dark side.Should be ready soon.They are almost finished construction.I will play out of there every now and then as well.

Will have a report when its open.Good guys.Going for small,ahhh you probably know already.

Archived