IGNORED

Problem with New Content - new posts listed but don't appear

kansuwan

As the topic title says. 

When I access 'View New Content', new posts/authors are listed as usual on teh right-hand side of the screen.  However, when I click on either the lst oage number or the 'view new posts since last visit', the screen shows old posts, dated beforne the indicated new post. 

Similarly, new posts are listed in members' profiles, but don't appear when clicked on.

Am I alone? 

No, you are not alone,  the gremlins are at play again.  I started a new topic lastnight and can't find it today. God knows where it is.  

Stevie

e.g. I can see that Steve B'stard has replied to my post here, but can't access it by any of the established routes.

Hilarious!  By adding to this thread, I gained access to Steve's response.  But it would take all day to respond to posts I fancy reading.

Two's a crowd....

[if it matters in this context, I'm in LOS and no trouble with other sites]. 

I can't say I've noticed anything........rip van.jpg

No, you are not alone,  the gremlins are at play again.  I started a new topic lastnight and can't find it today. God knows where it is.  

Is it this one Steve??

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/138263-where-is-tengu/#entry2054028

Bill

Thats because you have a different setting,  under "By time period"  Please select "past 24 hours"   because you currently have it at "content i have not read"

Thats because you have a different setting,  under "By time period"  Please select "past 24 hours"   because you currently have it at "content i have not read"

That seems to work - thanks for your help; treat yourself to a glass of Tizer!

Yep, same here, started noticing weird things yesterday, post not appearing, then turning up after refreshing, I was using IE9 but switched over to latest Opera and that's been better.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

Problems with new posts appearing in threads one posts on; weird flashing/refreshing thing with certain threads.

Not to tell the Admins how to suck eggs but (like when the train/plane is late) a bit of an explanation of what the problem is and that it's being worked on wouldn't exactly go astray < in the nicest possible way! :GoldenSmile1:

I'm pretty sure after 4 days of this traffic must be down.

Same here. I keep pushing F5 all the time and everything updates then. 

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

See plenty of 555's on here

Marit

Thank god someone else is having problems in the best possible sense.

Archived