IGNORED

How do you ask if a girl will .....

sdultra

How do you ask if a girl will  lick ass?

Sorry to have to ask this here.  There used to be a great website with all of these types of questions translated to phonetic Thai, but I can't find it anymore.

I know there are some places where the girls do this without a thought, but it is one of those things I like to know about upfront if possible.

I have been to Bangkok and Phuket many times but this is my first time to Patts,,,arriving Feb 23......   Trip reports to follow.

Thanks in advance for your assistance

I would never ask the girl if she does ass rimming unless she is hard core Soi6 girl. Even some Devil`s Den girls won`t do (anal as well).

I had a girl two trips ago who would not do many things on our first day but second time i was with her she tossed my salad and swallowed my load. On my last trip I let 18yo fresh farm girl who licked my ass and swallowed my load since first day. You never know

I think it's such a hassle to actually ask, and I sometimes wonder if there isn't some weird female logic where she thinks "Oh he's actually asking me to lick his ass, well now I definitely won't do it"

When I was younger I was obsessed with all the different aspects of sex, always thinking what was the next BIG thing I could try. I find it more enjoyable to just see where it goes, if the girl does good I see her again if not I move on. Of course you can improve your chances of getting the freaky girls by going to Soi 6, or so I've heard :)

Why not save some Money and get yourself to my work place

Plenty of Toady little Ass Lickers where I work, Just say you are the New Manager and there will be those queuing up to lick your Ass

Ghosty

Plenty of Toady little Ass Lickers where I work, Just say you are the New Manager and there will be those queuing up to lick your Ass

Ghosty

Ahh Ghosty, your comment's always have me cracking up!

Ghosty

Are you maybe Soi6 Bar manager?    :GoldenSmile1:

If you say ," khun gin dtoot mai krup", you are polietly asking is she eats ass. If she has not run away yet you could ask her " khun gluun mai krup" do you swallow ? .Unless you have a basic grasp of the thai alphabet and structure it would not be easily understood. Give it a try

I just flat out ask them before I take them.  But usually only if this is a deal breaker. 

I was in a similiar situation a few years back where i wanted a rim job, but I had gotten some words mixed up and accidently said "Khun gin pom key". The expression was priceless. Needless to say we did not hook up. I only later realised that what I had said was "Do you eat my shit"

Ghosty

5555 Too fucking funny

I was in a similiar situation a few years back where i wanted a rim job, but I had gotten some words mixed up and accidently said "Khun gin pom key". The expression was priceless. Needless to say we did not hook up. I only later realised that what I had said was "Do you eat my shit"

priceless!!! that's a good one! what if she would have said "yes" to your question?

as it's not one of my deepest phantasies for her to lick my ass, it has been quite a pleasent surprise sometimes when the girl just started doing so. something i experienced more in the ukraine then in los.

If you say ," khun gin dtoot mai krup", you are polietly asking is she eats ass. If she has not run away yet you could ask her " khun gluun mai krup" do you swallow ? .Unless you have a basic grasp of the thai alphabet and structure it would not be easily understood. Give it a try

Thanks...I will give it a try and as a back up I will have it written down.

Ghosty

Like it, LoL

Archived