Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Paypal refuses me to donate to the forum

butznutz

I wanted to donate some money to this forum, but apparently I cannot because the funds are being sent to Thailand. Seems like a stupid restriction on Paypal. Unfortunetely there is no other means of donation currently that can be selected.

Very odd,  is the funds already in your account? or you trying to directly pay off your card?

If you tell me how much via PM,  you could directly pay for something that we need and I will manually add it to your forum profile.  I don't really need the funds in the paypal account, as its all going out to services that are needed.

Thanks

Bryan

Donating or spending from paypal should not be a problem, alot of my clients from UK and Aus pay Paypal,

Try again maybe just a glitch Butz,

Its for a good cause !!

Posted Image

Really strange. Perhaps its a german thing

Basically it means users from thailand may only sent money but may not receive money.

Here is a Screenshot

@LaaMook: Senting you a PM

paypal.PNG

• 2 weeks later...

i was trying to make a donate to this forum. but got this message: "Currently PayPal accounts in Thailand are only able to send payments. This recipient is not eligible to receive funds."

I paid via paypal no problems....but that was from England

I paid via paypal no problems....but that was from England

when was that, no donations since 6th of this month, so it could be a recent problem. Sounds like a Thailand bank dispute with paypal.

when was that, no donations since 6th of this month, so it could be a recent problem. Sounds like a Thailand bank dispute with paypal.

I just had a little try and got the same thing!

Error Message

Currently PayPal accounts in Thailand are only able to send payments. This recipient is not eligible to receive funds.

Bill

Pay Pal is doing my head in before.. They are one fussy banker,  they are very concerned with the first timer.

maybe 6 months or so ago Brian, why have the rules been changed ? seems strange rule to me and not like paypal as they like to earn money...

Pay Pal is doing my head in before.. They are one fussy banker,  they are very concerned with the first timer.

As far as i know paypal are not a registered ""banker "" therefore you the  consumer  will not be afforded the protection normally associated with dealing with ""normal"" banks ! 

just saying !!

I also tried to do donate yesterday and PayPal wouldn't let me , anybody any suggestions ?

Same message here.

Currently PayPal accounts in Thailand are only able to send payments. This recipient is not eligible to receive funds.

DATY champion of Pattaya,

Me too.

"Currently PayPal accounts in Thailand are only able to send payments. This recipient is not eligible to receive funds."

Please can you try again, I am pretty sure its fixed, no donations for such a long time, not good for paypal to change things and not tell people.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/donate/

Seems paypal decided to take away option of receiving donations in Thailand, I have made a new business account that doesn't seem to get around the issue. Here is a temporary paypal button until I find a solution, thanks for your help. If you let me know your transaction ID on this thread, i will add you manually to the donation tracker. Thanks

Choose Donation Amount

pixel.gif

Good work Bryan!

I'm sure you have had a few headaches of late mate! 555

Bill

Seems paypal decided to take away option of receiving donations in Thailand, I have made a new business account that doesn't seem to get around the issue. Here is a temporary paypal button until I find a solution, thanks for your help. If you let me know your transaction ID on this thread, i will add you manually to the donation tracker. Thanks

Choose Donation Amount Option 1 $10.00 USDOption 2 $20.00 USDOption 3 $30.00 USDOption 4 $40.00 USDOption 5 $50.00 USDOption 6 $60.00 USDOption 7 $70.00 USDOption 8 $80.00 USDOption 9 $90.00 USDOption 10 $100.00 USD pixel.gif

.I was able to do a transaction now , I hope it helps.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 6NR0551467916864R.

Scothai..

Choose Donation Amount Option 1 $10.00 USDOption 2 $20.00 USDOption 3 $30.00 USDOption 4 $40.00 USDOption 5 $50.00 USDOption 6 $60.00 USDOption 7 $70.00 USDOption 8 $80.00 USDOption 9 $90.00 USDOption 10 $100.00 USD pixel.gif

That button is working fine...  Your transaction ID for this payment is: 9XG855181N653315H

0HE78072V59079309. New button worked for me, there you go my son,

Posted Image

Thanks for the donations,  I have used someone elses account from USA as a favour, so the donation thingy should be working now!

• 1 month later...

Donating to keep the forum alive and growing is always worth while! unfortunately im not rich like others around here but i still like to contribute to a good cause, especially one that has helped me learn shit loads about Thailand and save an absolute fortune not only in learning about scams but knowing the correct price to pay for things!

many thanks to laamok and whitespidy for this forum and all the benefits i have gotten from being a member.

Only a real cheap charlie would not contribute to this community!

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

Archived