IGNORED

The return of Home Internationals???

Jeremia

Looks like they are going to introduce The Celtic Cup next year.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/i...als/7107705.stm

Well...we have bugger all else to do..and it will keep us all equally mediocre ready for failing to qualify for the next World Cup...

What do you think? Or don't you give a FF anymore?

I can't keep the picture out of my head of George Best kicking the ball away from Banksie!!

Any good memories??

Apparantly when England were asked about this a few months ago, they were not interested, but now things have gone pear shaped they are having a re-think. Don't think there is enough time so will go ahead without them.

My memory is the Scottish fans pulling down the Wembley goalposts.

Great name for the cup by the way :D (sorry Q)

sounds like a load of sour grapes too me.

The FA should spend their time sorting themself out from top to bottom, instead they are rushing around looking for ways to replace the revenue that they lost by not qualifying for Euro'08 & paying over 2 million quid to that cunt Mcjoke so they can terminate his contract....

money talks....

been to a few eng v sco games in past,too much violence at them now for it to work.

sounds like a load of sour grapes too me.

The FA should spend their time sorting themself out from top to bottom, instead they are rushing around looking for ways to replace the revenue that they lost by not qualifying for Euro'08 & paying over 2 million quid to that cunt Mcjoke so they can terminate his contract....

money talks....

Correct, the one sure way now of filling Wembley is to play Scotland and Ireland cos of the amount of away supporters.

How many will be at Wembley for a friendly against Switerland or Rumania. 2 teams needing practice for the Euro's?

Correct, the one sure way now of filling Wembley is to play Scotland and Ireland cos of the amount of away supporters.

How many will be at Wembley for a friendly against Switerland or Rumania. 2 teams needing practice for the Euro's?

I hope the ground is empty for any Mickey Mouse friendlies the FA may arrange....

On one hand I would want the return of the home Championships, as reigning British Champions it would be nice to defend our trophy............ on the other it could throw a spanner in the works of a Northern Ireland end of season tour to China.

It would also be nice to beat England again :P:P:P

:P:P:P