IGNORED

How to refill a Thai AIS number from Europe?

Soi_Dog

Anyone know an easy way to refill someone elses card from Europe?

Anyone know an easy way to refill someone elses card from Europe?

Is the phone in Europe or Thailand?

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Is the phone in Europe or Thailand?

The phone is in Thailand and i'm in Europe atm.

If you have a Thai bank account with Bangkok Bank or K-Bank, you can top-up any Thai phone through their mobile app or internet banking site from anywhere in the world.

You could try eBay and send the details to whoever has the phone. Eg from eBay UK

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Sorted it out trough AIS e-service. Enter 10 digit Thai number at the box on top right corner. Then enter the one time password received trough SMS. Then top up the desired amount and pay with farang bank card. Pretty smooth. 

i live in Holland and have many,many times topup by gf thai phone ...try this one..very good!!

http://thaiprepaidcard.com/

Mai pen rai...

i live in Holland and have many,many times topup by gf thai phone ...try this one..very good!!

http://thaiprepaidcard.com/

Fantastic!

Thx alot! Good also for keep my own number stay alive, if time run away...

Don't ask what the Thai girl can do for you!

Ask yourself what you can do for the Thai girl! 

(Sent from my ashole, using crapatalk…)

you're welcome... :GoldenSmile1:

Mai pen rai...

oh wow, it is nothing new, I thought I was the first to do this.

I use voip buster pro, open account, put money on it using my atm card and send her XXX baht in credit.

It has an advantage, the smallest denomination is 50 Baht, when you send the money, you receive confirmation by email on your mobile the credit of the other phone has been upped.

If the phone is turned off, you won't get the confirmation until she accepts.

Sorted it out trough AIS e-service. Enter 10 digit Thai number at the box on top right corner. Then enter the one time password received trough SMS. Then top up the desired amount and pay with farang bank card. Pretty smooth. 

Just keep in mind that if the phone is in Thailand and you are not then the SMS goes to the phone there. Then you have a few minutes to use that code as a one time password so have a TG handy to send you a SMS with the code that AIS sent. And if she's used up every satang on the account, she can receive the SMS but then have no money to send you the code so you have to call her to find out what it was. Quickly.

On the plus side, they charge your credit card and there are no fees, etc., just a refill as little as 100 Baht.  You do not get a whole lot of extra time though as I discovered, like 30 days more and that's it.

Unless it is crucial to save that number between trips (and it is good for 6 months) it is far less hassle to just get a new SIM at the airport and let the few people who have the old number, the new one.

There is a point...

...In having a new number every trip, at least for me...

Some of my former presumptive marriage stuff... ...often turn over to "OMG, let me get rid of this f*cking..."

(Yezz I'm sick, and I will burn in hell for my desires...) 

I use pre paid credit card issued by Lebara, you get 2 cards, give one to GF in her name, you load your own card then transfer to her card, its easy fast and loads cheaper than Western Union. Only tricky bit is getting the second card to your GF Hope this helps you. PS Lebara do really cheap phone sim too

I use eBay. All you have to provide is the phone number.

THX!

All info around this is so great to get! There are many solutions in this thread... 

Is this the best method to cover a TGF's cell service?  I met a girl on my last trip, and while I'm looking to get into any allowance sort of deal, I wouldn't mind paying for a cheap internet-included phone plan so I can communicate with her easier.  She currently doesn't have internet at home or on her phone.  I think I saw post-paid AIS plans for $15-30 range this past Jan.  I could definitely swing $20/month to keep tabs on her.  Any advice how I'd get it in her hands?  If this is considered thread hi-jacking, please disregard.  

• 3 weeks later...

I've just launched a new service for this, please see my sig

tumblr_mozsz8Bsd61qauzwfo2_250.gifIn honour of Smoakparktumblr_mozsz8Bsd61qauzwfo3_250.gif

Archived