Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

England score tonght

Guest Q

I'm a perv, not a sports fan, who gives a fuck! lol

the English players dont either :D

1-0 to the Sheepshaggers

We went further than you lot ?

Come on !! ENGLAND

Come on Englandddddddddddddd.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

2-2 LOL

I for the life of me have never understood why people don't rate crouch. His job is to score goals and he does that at the highest level for England and the robbers in the CL.

This might sound trivial but is it annoying anyone else that Fuckface Mclaren uses an umbrella when he is under the rain. It shows that he is worried about his image after the game when he does the interviews because aparently he had some sort of "PR" bird with him all the time because he is vien as fuck. The more i think about it he is the first manager i have ever seen do this. He should not give a fuck and be under the rain screaming advice.

McClaren will still get the sack even if we hold on for the draw.

He will now

3-2 :ThankGod1:

:LMFAO::LMFAO::LMFAO:

FFS come on LEEDS

Petr Crouch is the only one of the players tonight who could walk out of that stadium tonight with any pride.

The rest of the useless overpaid, over rated, my shit dont stink tossers can go a count their fortunes.

TWATS!!!

Edited by jackpot

A Puritan is someone who is deathly afraid that someone, somewhere, is having fun.

Petr Crouch is the only one of the players tonight who could walk out of that stadium tonight with any pride.

The rest of the useless overpaid, over rated, my shit dont stink tossers can go a count their fortunes.

TWATS!!!

Come on Boro :Cry4:

1-0 to the Sheepshaggers

TWATS!!!

OK the game is over and I have had around an hour for everything to sink in........................

FOOTBALL RANT IS STARTING.

Sorry to say but no English player can ever hold there held up with any pride because the final result was a loss.....

Players that can go out into the local pub and say they made a difference are Cole and Beckham........

I'm not getting on the anti bandwagon of English players never show pride in wearing those shirts but I will lead the charge and collect any fares on the Bandwagon on getting rid of the Useless fool that was in charge......

Steve McClaren was and is the worst thing in English football, He is totally inexperience to handle these types of players and his tactics are laughable......

He has to go but who is there to take his place, do we go international (Maybe), Do we go for ex players like Holland/Germany (Maybe but gets my vote). However the English FA is run for money and the only thing they will be meeting about at 8:30 Thursday money is how much money they have lost....

A total re-vamp is required to bring the players and especially the manager, to bring them forward into the real world and believe you have to fight and be honoured to wear that English Three Lions on their shirts and only a few on that team even showed glimpses of that tonight.

But that was not enough.

I finish in quoting what Steve McClaren said in this Euro 2008 Campaign........

"Judge me on the results after 12 Games"...........................................................................

Its a damm shame the players and the management team shouldnt get paid.

Edited by Mavrick

What a joke that was last night.

Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.

The players don't get paid for playing for england mate.

they get win bonus', sponsorship fees based on appearances, results, goals, clean sheets etc...

they might not get a salary, they certainly earn from it...

What a joke that was last night.

Mcjoke has be a fucking joke for the last 12 games, time for heads to roll, FA meeting starts about now... hope they have sacked the muppet in the next 30 minutes :Chokdee::P:LMFAO:

But many have it in their contracts that they will receive more money from their club if they play for their country, so they do earn even if not paid for by the FA.

If you are an international your stck increases naturaly but the FA don't pay a penny.

Anyone that want martin O'Neil is a fool the man is as bad if not worse than Mclaren. he can't change a game and all he knows is the long ball.

Brian barwick needs to go too

There is nothing to be ashamed of by loosing to a country like Croatia. They are only a small country, but Croations have always shown guts and determination. Their football team takes a lot of pride in playing for their country, which is sadly missing by the Poms.