IGNORED

Mabprachan Lake

poolieblue

Ive had a leisurely ride around there afew times about 6-7 oclock at night on previous trips and theres afew bars dotted about and I just wondered on my next trip in afew weeks time is there any that are worthwhile stopping in for a couple of beers and maybe a ST with a nice girl. Any BMs recommend one of these bars to stop at for an hour or so.

Best to go in the afternoon , after 7pm most are empty .

The barking frog can be fun .

• 6 months later...

Best to go in the afternoon , after 7pm most are empty .

The barking frog can be fun .

Barking Frog has lost most of its good looking girls.

"Barking Frog" ? I don't know this bar ?

I made a quick research on Google Map, is it a new bar ?

http://goo.gl/maps/7jpsg

No not really but it's the one of the most remote bars and about 15km from Sukhumvit .

From the spot marked on your map, keep the lake on your right and go about 500 metres, it is on the left.

I see now the 3 or 4 bars, thank you.

Does it have to be near the lake?  Cause I know a few up towards that area that are worthy of a hour visit...Butterfly, Joy Joy, La Guniette, 

yes, try joy joy pretty good got Jacuzzi you can go in with the girls, la guingette has a pool you can go in with the girls, and the butterfly you just can`t see the girls,lol, it`s dark in there takes a bit for eyes to adjust, if you don't want to go that far plenty around soi khao noi, about ten hit or miss, bj and short time bars

• 2 weeks later...

From the spot marked on your map, keep the lake on your right and go about 500 metres, it is on the left.

Do you mean this area - http://goo.gl/maps/7pr7K ?  It's more like 2 km and not really recommended for a monger. The bars are mainly frequented by old English expats as drinking places and the girls are in the bottom tier.  You may be lucky and find the occasional 4 or 5 there but most are 1 or 2, smeared in homemade tattoo's, scarred and pot bellied, most not speaking English. you'd have to be very drunk and horny to want to mount.   If you're bored and have plenty of time check it out, but not something I would recommend someone on a holiday here to waste time on.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. -- Mark Twain.

Do you mean this area - http://goo.gl/maps/7pr7K ?  It's more like 2 km and not really recommended for a monger. The bars are mainly frequented by old English expats as drinking places and the girls are in the bottom tier.  You may be lucky and find the occasional 4 or 5 there but most are 1 or 2, smeared in homemade tattoo's, scarred and pot bellied, most not speaking English. you'd have to be very drunk and horny to want to mount.   If you're bored and have plenty of time check it out, but not something I would recommend someone on a holiday here to waste time on.

No, that is the strip of bars near Khun John's restaurant, it is way before that, refer my original directions.

Archived