Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

how to get onto business owners forum ?

asiansun

i will be putting money into something in patts in next couple of years ( wifes waiting on her PR visa then we,re ready to go )   so i want to know how to get onto this forum as i need some help and advice about business in pattaya.

cheers

Help Topic: Contacting the staff

If you need to contact a moderator, or simply wish to view the complete

administration team, you can click the link 'The moderating team' found

at the bottom of the main board page. This list will show you

administrators and moderators.

Note that you can report content to all staff by pressing the "Report" button when viewing the content.

i will be putting money into something in patts in next couple of years ( wifes waiting on her PR visa then we,re ready to go )   so i want to know how to get onto this forum as i need some help and advice about business in pattaya.

cheers

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/forum/48-business-owners-forum/

Try this 

Archived