IGNORED

Truemove ......... help ........... !

Seedy

Has anybody got a contact e-mail address for the Truemove mobile phone company please ?

I have just returned to the UK and Truemove have removed my International roaming instead of renewing it :(  The problem is I need the roaming as my bank send me OTP messages to access my account.  I am not back in LOS until April 2nd.

I have tried the 'contact us' pages on their website but these just bounce back with "delivery failure - user not listed".

I am sure with the combined knowledge of PA someone must have a contact or knows someone that has.

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

TRUE Call center number : 02 900 9000

Good luck.

Well at first having been told I would have to come into a Truemove shop with my passport again to re-activate it . . . . . . the woman had a flash of genius and just renewed my International roaming with the click of a button.

Thanks for the replies.

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

Archived