IGNORED

Sony Ericsson K850i 5 megapixel camera

Guest Q

Q, looks impressive and has Bluetooth/Edge which is great, my only immediate reservation might be the thickness of the phone, like something that is easy to pocket. Any ideas how much to buy in Pattaya? Sony Ericsson used to have crap software, but I think it is meant to be far slicker now, will be interested to read any comments from users.

By the way, is this a birthday present for yesterday ... Happy belated :BirthdayCake1:

ive read that the camera quailty on this phone is below par when compared to other 5mp phones!

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

ive read that the camera quailty on this phone is below par when compared to other 5mp phones!

I've actually heard the opposite.

The K850i has a proper 5mp Cybershot Camera.

• 1 month later...

They are about 17900bht.

BUT I would recommend that you try the Nokia N82, 5mp auto focus Carl Zeiss lense and xenon flash, it also has wifi and GPS etc (and the thing that turns the picture to lanscape when you turn the phone, same as Iphone)

Awsome phone with a great camera but a bit more at about 20500bht.

:Laugh1:

Guest cheaper charles
They are about 17900bht.

BUT I would recommend that you try the Nokia N82, 5mp auto focus Carl Zeiss lense and xenon flash, it also has wifi and GPS etc (and the thing that turns the picture to lanscape when you turn the phone, same as Iphone)

Awsome phone with a great camera but a bit more at about 20500bht.

:D

I will buy the N82, do you know if the warranty will be honoured by Nokia in Europe.

I will buy the N82, do you know if the warranty will be honoured by Nokia in Europe.

Haven't a clue i'm afraid. :o

• 2 months later...
Q, looks impressive and has Bluetooth/Edge which is great, my only immediate reservation might be the thickness of the phone, like something that is easy to pocket. Any ideas how much to buy in Pattaya? Sony Ericsson used to have crap software, but I think it is meant to be far slicker now, will be interested to read any comments from users.

By the way, is this a birthday present for yesterday ... Happy belated :wacko:

http://mobileguide.o2.co.uk/devices/device...d=445&tab=2

from what i can see mate, it hasnt got edge.

Without a family a rich man is very poor

• 1 month later...

dead right, it's FUCKING CRAP !. i got sucked into buying one as it was free on a good plan, big mistake.

make that "REALLY FUCKING CRAP" for a 5 meg camera !.

dead right, it's FUCKING CRAP !. i got sucked into buying one as it was free on a good plan, big mistake.

make that "REALLY FUCKING CRAP" for a 5 meg camera !.

Same same me.

I had have to leave mine to the repair-shop twice already,and i bought mine in November.

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image