IGNORED

David Beckham in Paris Saint Germain FC

MaGiK

The superstar is with us and all the wages are for a charity child foundation, top class guy.

We are back on tracks, you will heard about us for many years now, next big game in Champion's League  Valencia / PSG on February 12th stay tuned.

62aec5bc2a251d97035ad8541621711db8d21171

535585_487612107951988_914210246_n.jpg

A gentleman of Football... Seen him playing at Old trafford days. Super player with great vision. I was there when he first met his wife Victoria in Old Trafford when she attend with two other spice girls for a raffle on the pitch at the half time. Hope he will bring a success for PSG . Fair play to him for giving all monies to the charity...

A gentleman of Football... Seen him playing at Old trafford days. Super player with great vision. I was there when he first met his wife Victoria in Old Trafford when she attend with two other spice girls for a raffle on the pitch at the half time. Hope he will bring a success for PSG . Fair play to him for giving all monies to the charity...

He is a top class guy yes, i always loved him when he scored so many free kicks and has got one of the best right foot ever...

269277_10151726627513298_460702606_n.jpg

N°32

An absolute gem of a right foot, could find a pin point pass from right-back position in his own half to Ryan Giggs deep inside the opposition left half every time.

................................................................................................................

His best days are long gone but the French league is pish so he might do ok there. 

Wonderful gesture donating his entire salary to a childrens charity,  well done.  

Stevie

Nice touch of Beckham to donate his wage to charity - I've never heard of a sportsman doing this before.

Beckham signing for PSG is just a marketing scam by PSG to announce their name on the world stage - I dont doubt his commitment to playing football but the club owners are just trying to promote their brand.

Archived