Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Food delivery in Pattaya

Cicatrix

I have often used delivery from restaurants in Pattaya, either their own or through delivery services.  I am starting this thread specifically because one of those services, Waiter on Wheels, recently added a new restaurant.  Laziko's Turkish is an addition to their many other restaurants.  The link to WoW is given below.  They are a delivery service only and what has arrived, for me at least, has always been hot, prompt and even at a discount from the rate shown in the email order confirmation. What arrived from Laziko's was as follows: three orders of lentil soup so watery and tasteless I had to discard them all though using them as fertilizer for the garden might have been a better option.  An order of kofte described as:

Kofte 149.00 ฿ 4 minced rissole pieces with rice & salad

but was actually TWO minced rissole patties, a small wooden skewer of unidentifiable and inedible pieces of gristle I wouldn't feed a dog, a bit of salad and no rice.  By all means DO NOT ORDER FROM LAZIKO'S!

Foodpanda is another delivery service I have used and they also have always been reliable.  What I received was the fault of the restaurant, not the delivery service.

http://www.wowpattaya.com/

http://www.foodpanda.co.th/?gclid=CNaU2dnYkLUCFYl66wod_0IAcA

Archived