IGNORED

Decent Forum when it Works......!

Carl.Hutz

should be fixed now, they tried something that seems to be working now

Laamok :

1 - no way to set the editor as text only, so we're forced to load the whole javascript wysywig crap

2 - no way to set the display to show 50-100 replies per page

3 - no way to set a minimal theme, only the bloated default theme is allowed

4 - no way to disable display of signatures, avatars, etc

5 - constant "500 - server error" messages

6 - when using the Quick Reply it often get stuck because of AJAX hanging up for whatever reason.

so, why not allowing us the option to use the forum in web 1.0 style, without even javascript if possible ?

L...................................... ?

Keep your head down FFS, the OP of this thread already mysteriously disappeared   :LOL2:

No conspiracy theories here though mind.   :WhoSaw1:

"The most annoying thing for me lately is typing out a long reply to something, hitting the post button,  it  doesn't send and doesn't auto save (it is supposed to)  and having to type it out again "

When its bad I got into the habit of highlighting the text I had typed, hitting control C to save it....If it went tits up then I only had to hit Control V to paste the text back in again. It also works well if you want to quote only part of someones post.

Archived