IGNORED

Chaweng Green Mango Bar area daytime photos

BigWoody

Chaweng Green Mango Bar area  daytime photos.

I've walked the whole of the Chaweng Green Mango bar area today in the daytime in a clockwise direction, to give you a clear view and some idea of what's there, I've added the whole circuit here http://exiledasia.blogspot.com/ and have photographed every bar there as people were interested in the various bars located within this area.

I'll be adding nigh-time photographs of the Bar area Bar Girls permitting.P1060409.JPG 

P1060437.JPG

• 6 months later...

Hey BigWood, can you get any pictures of the bars on Green Mango street in the area of the "Sound Club", Opposite the Sound Club there are three or four beer bars on the other side of the street. I met the finest BG of my three weeks in Thailand in one of those smaller clubs.  Just want to remember what the name of the place was or at least narrow it down.

What are the chances that she's still be there next summer,  Slim, none, yeah none.  Damn I just want to know how to find Luna.

When you're fucking, its life.  Anything that happens before or after is just waiting.

Hey BigWood, can you get any pictures of the bars on Green Mango street in the area of the "Sound Club", Opposite the Sound Club there are three or four beer bars on the other side of the street. I met the finest BG of my three weeks in Thailand in one of those smaller clubs.  Just want to remember what the name of the place was or at least narrow it down.

What are the chances that she's still be there next summer,  Slim, none, yeah none.  Damn I just want to know how to find Luna.

One of the bars there is called Alfie's Bar, small but not bad. 

• 9 months later...

Can we get a reality check on the impact of the national NCPO 10pm to 5am curfew as it applies in Koh Samui?  Are the restaurants and bars truly shut down at those hours?  Street vendors? I'm seeing that it is being taken seriously in BKK, but out there on Koh Samui?   Optimistic that this will be relaxed in a few weeks.  I'm there late June

When you're fucking, its life.  Anything that happens before or after is just waiting.

Business as usual Bars Clubs all open in Koh Samui

Business as usual Bars Clubs all open in Koh Samui

Great, glad to know....booked.

Archived