IGNORED

Israel v Russia

MIGHTYONE

Biggest game in English fotball for 2 years and England not even playing - WTF!!!

I cannot see Israel getting anything, especially as now missing their star player - Benayoun of Liverpool.

The atmosphere at Wembley on Wednesday if England are out by then will be hostile towards Maclaren and may even lead to him being dismissed.

Thoughts?

Biggest game in English fotball for 2 years and England not even playing - WTF!!!

I cannot see Israel getting anything, especially as now missing their star player - Benayoun of Liverpool.

The atmosphere at Wembley on Wednesday if England are out by then will be hostile towards Maclaren and may even lead to him being dismissed.

Thoughts?

England, no hope IMHO, the Isreali's might scrape a draw cos the Russian haven't travelled well in qualifying but Hiddink is no mug and he'll get the result.

Maclaren should pack his bag and do one up north (fat chance of that)

DEPRESSING!

England, no hope IMHO, the Isreali's might scrape a draw cos the Russian haven't travelled well in qualifying but Hiddink is no mug and he'll get the result.

Maclaren should pack his bag and do one up north (fat chance of that)

DEPRESSING!

A draw would be OK for England (you Muppett!!! :D ) - provided they beat Croatia. That is by no means a certaintity!

A draw would be OK for England (you Muppett!!! :D ) - provided they beat Croatia. That is by no means a certaintity!

Yeah right... the draw will just drag the pain out for a few more days... cos as you pointed out, Engalnd would still have to beat Croatia & on recent performances i wouldn't back them to do that, even at Wemberly... for a start we need two strikers!!

Holland is almost there already :OMFG: . Too bad you bunch of English twats :ThankGod1:

Thought you are Irish now??? :ThankGod1:

Is that your considered judgement on England's chances of qualifying?

:OMFG: you guys are screwed!

I'm Mexican..Copa América for me bi'atch! :OMFG:

You're a cunt... Pussy for both of us in 40 days!!!!!

I hope we fail, I couldn't believe the promoted useless Sven's understudy to manager, a dick move if you ask me.

You must be the change you want to see in the world ~ Gandhi

Sometimes easier said than done ~ Me and everyone I know

Overpaid, Over-rated, Over hyped and Over & Out.

Israel 0 Russia 3 tomorrow, already placed my bet with ladbrokes.

Might have to spend next summer cheering on Scotland, how depressing is that :OMFG:

Overpaid, Over-rated, Over hyped and Over & Out.

Israel 0 Russia 3 tomorrow, already placed my bet with ladbrokes.

Might have to spend next summer cheering on Scotland, how depressing is that :GrinNod1:

Never going to happen :Anger:

Even though i am a Jock i want England to win as i consider myself very British.

But i think that England not qualifying might be exactly what they need. England are not that good a football team that they seem to think they are as history proves. Get rid of Mc Laren and get Jose M in.

Even though i am a Jock i want England to win as i consider myself very British.

But i think that England not qualifying might be exactly what they need. England are not that good a football team that they seem to think they are as history proves. Get rid of Mc Laren and get Jose M in.

Think Jose would take it??

Not qualifying might have some positive longer term benefits for England but it would be a short term disaster.

Yes get that donut Maclaren out but, I can't see Jose taking it (wish he would) I expect he'll take Real Madrid or maybe Barca...

Not qualifying might have some positive longer term benefits for England but it would be a short term disaster.

Yes get that donut Maclaren out but, I can't see Jose taking it (wish he would) I expect he'll take Real Madrid or maybe Barca...

I know mate.

I don't think he would take the Real job and Barca are doing fine under Frank Rijkaard.

But you never know

I know mate.

I don't think he would take the Real job and Barca are doing fine under Frank Rijkaard.

But you never know

Barca are on a downward spiral mate, since Ten Cate left for Ajax & then Chelsea, Rijkaard has lost his dressing room enforcer.

No surprise to see that Rijkaard is now having problems with all his ego superstars (Buggsy, Messi, Etto) are all bi'tching and suffering with a loss of form, henry isnt getting match time... honestly, i give Rijkaard less than 6 months & he'll be out. Barca fans hate Jose, I'm sure they would love to see him lead them to glory over Real & on to the CL...

I'm still gutted he's not leading Chelsea :GrinNod1:

Think Jose would take it??

not a chance.. why would he??

Jose already said he would only ever manage Portugal as an international manager & that not for many many years yet.

He said he is not ready for a part time job!

Safe money on Real but clever money on Barca (IMHO)

Safer bet than picking Liverpool to win the Prem 5555

Barca are on a downward spiral mate, since Ten Cate left for Ajax & then Chelsea, Rijkaard has lost his dressing room enforcer.

No surprise to see that Rijkaard is now having problems with all his ego superstars (Buggsy, Messi, Etto) are all bi'tching and suffering with a loss of form, henry isnt getting match time... honestly, i give Rijkaard less than 6 months & he'll be out. Barca fans hate Jose, I'm sure they would love to see him lead them to glory over Real & on to the CL...

I'm still gutted he's not leading Chelsea :GrinNod1:

Good point actually.

He has history with barca too as he was Bobby Robsons interpriter when he was there so if he had to choose i think Barca would be his choice.

Good point actually.

He has history with barca too as he was Bobby Robsons interpriter when he was there so if he had to choose i think Barca would be his choice.

All that time i spend on Shed End forum isn't wasted 555

All that time i spend on Shed End forum isn't wasted 555

LOL, i am on that but never posted.

I tell you what though, this Grant and his side kick are no mugs like a lot thought they would be, Chelsea are playing entertaining football which had disapeared under JM towards the end. Intresting times

LOL, i am on that but never posted.

I tell you what though, this Grant and his side kick are no mugs like a lot thought they would be, Chelsea are playing entertaining football which had disapeared under JM towards the end. Intresting times

:Agree1: but the 1-1 with Everton was 2 points dropped... Howard had a blinder for Everton but, Drogs missed that sitter :Cry3:

:Agree1: but the 1-1 with Everton was 2 points dropped... Howard had a blinder for Everton but, Drogs missed that sitter :Cry3:

I think Arsenal will win the league, chelsea need this season to re group and get used to Grants system and way of working. I know Chelsea fans wont like that but sometimes you gotta bite the bulet.