IGNORED

"Baby Dolls" A Go-Go !! Mamsan's Birthday party

Mr Wiggy

Once again its party time at "Baby Dolls" Soi 15 Walking Street, this time its Mamasan Na's birthday, and "The Sportsman" will again be providing the very popular hot and cold buffet,

It promises to be an excellent night with one or two shows promised for you guy's !! so if your in town please pop in you wont be disappointed

Cheers

Gary

Yep...Like this place...See you there Cap'n tonight...Hey Bryan..GET BACK TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

So many parties coming up in some of my favourite venues with some of my best mates in attendance and i had to cancel my trip. :D

:unsure::Chokdee3: REALITY SUX SOMETIMES :D:GrinNod1:

Testicles

:Party1: Tell me the time and I will be there :P

7pm till 3am my friend !!

Once again its party time at "Baby Dolls" Soi 15 Walking Street, this time its Mamasan Na's birthday, and "The Sportsman" will again be providing the very popular hot and cold buffet,

It promises to be an excellent night with one or two shows promised for you guy's !! so if your in town please pop in you wont be disappointed

Cheers

Gary

I am very sad that I will be Flying back that mourning. I will not be able to make it. Have a drink for me and give "B", "ploy" and "B's" sister a Big hug and Kiss for me.

I have started a new private club. It's Called the Baby Dolls RRRushh Club. Kinda like Hell Club & Eden Club but only for me and the Girls of Baby Dolls. I have been BFing two girls a night from BD's and it has been one hell of a lot of fun.

Have fun

Last minute heads up for tonights party hope some of you in town can make it !!

Cheers

Gary