IGNORED

trouble logging into pattaya addicts ....all the time ?

asiansun

ive had problems 2 months now on and off logging into PA ...sometimes it says " error, "  sometimes it says    "sorry we couldnt find that "   i use goggle chrome. 

what could be wrong ?

I remain logged in so don't have this problem, but I have a tough time connecting to the site sometimes...also slow to navigate and get the "interal server error" message too...I just joined last week and mentioned this in the introduction section and the admin mentioned that they had been having problems and were working on it....doing fine today, though...

Find, Flirt, Fondle, Fornicate, Flit....

don't log out,  i am never logged out.   there are a few problems i have noticed too,  

Error messages constantly.  even using the new content button sends an error message. 

It is a real pain in the ass, 

Stevie

i posted this same question on thai visa and the cheeky bas***ds  locked the topic after 2 posts....WTF !!!!

What ? you posted why cant i log into Pattaya Addicts on Thai Visa?  

Stevie

I use chrome as well & the forum logs me in automatically even when i make sure i un-tick the box. 

It seems to have me logged-in all the time even when i make sure to log out each time.....hope that's not confusing  :22600584-Th:  

Same problems can't log in or out . Can't refresh page error screen all the time . Been happening for about 6 weeks total pain in the arse . Hope it will be fixed soon .

The internal server issues are ongoing for everyone unfortunately, it is frustrating but the only option is to be patient whilst the problem is worked through.

As for log in/out issues this sounds cookie related, have you tried deleting your cookies?

WHAT THE HELL ARE COOKIES?? If anyone deletes their cookies, can I have them please. I love cookies.

WHAT THE HELL ARE COOKIES?? If anyone deletes their cookies, can I have them please. I love cookies.

Lovely

& BTW you can delete the cookies from the tools option on your browser. Tools=>Options=>Privacy

................................................................................................................

LOL...there is a dilema for you...The people who make the best cookies are the fat English Slags that you just don’t like...

http://youtu.be/vHnVaBOLOg8

Or do you make an exception when they can cook?

Some theraputic baking might be the thing that makes things at home bearable between trips.....One thing for sure I have never seen a Thai girl who can cook cookies.

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

Nigella Lawson is a stuck up bitch, just my opinion based on seeing her on 'Have I got news for you'. That said I wouldn't mind a little nibble on her cookie

Trust you to think of food haystacks.

LOL...there is a dilema for you...The people who make the best cookies are the fat English Slags that you just don’t like...

Some theraputic baking might be the thing that makes things at home bearable between trips.....One thing for sure I have never seen a Thai girl who can cook cookies.

dont forget the fat aussie slags

Trust you to think of food haystacks.

who rattled your cage lofty

I agree about the fat english slags but nigella it has to be said is a fine looking woman for her age, I believe she is over 50. Dont tell me you wouldnt go there :)

What ? you posted why cant i log into Pattaya Addicts on Thai Visa?  

I notice that they have no sense of humour over there..:unsure:

ive had problems 2 months now on and off logging into PA ...sometimes it says " error, "  sometimes it says    "sorry we couldnt find that "   i use goggle chrome. 

what could be wrong ?

I have had this similar problem for about a year on my home computer.

Here is my work-around.

Load the log in page.

Hit refresh instead of logging in.

Once the page is refreshed then log in.

For some reason this works for me every time.

Hope that helps.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I have the opposite problem. It won't let me log out. Like hotel California  -  "you can check out anytime but you can never leave".

dont forget the fat aussie slags

We have more attractive cooks. I hope you like cake too.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I agree about the fat english slags but nigella it has to be said is a fine looking woman for her age, I believe she is over 50. Dont tell me you wouldnt go there :)

She is very Rubenesque and you are correct at 53 she is doing alright...... She is probably too much woman for me but I do like cookies.

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

u call that attractive, I hate to disagree but the UK has the best looking sexiest chefs, see below.

post-15201-0-69807900-1359186866.jpg

Entertain_Me_Jul20_Poh.jpg

She looks good in or out of the kitchen.......And I like cake too

Of course the english idea of a naked chef does very little for me

jo.jpg

Voltaire

Archived