Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Used acoustic guitar, bag and Oxford guitar book and high quality guitar stand for sale

MioBikerBoyz

Hey addicts. Got a second hand black polished Taiwanese made 6 string acoustic guitar with a carry bag from Yamaha music and an oxford big guitar learning book and a good quality guitar stand for sale.

Gonna give it all up for 2500 and I'll bring it to the buyer too, no extra charge, just that we have a few beers maybe :Pervert1:

Interested folks, message here for inquiries...I wanna sell it quick.

Cheers people!

Tony.

Edited by MioBikerBoyz

Burn rubber not your soul.

• 2 weeks later...

Heres the pic of the guitar and axe stand. Book already sold. All thats left is the carry bag and bike with stand. Selling all for 1700 baht.

Call me: 086-8449337 - Tony.

198451-1401.jpg

• 2 months later...
Hey addicts. Got a second hand black polished Taiwanese made 6 string acoustic guitar with a carry bag from Yamaha music and an oxford big guitar learning book and a good quality guitar stand for sale.

Gonna give it all up for 2500 and I'll bring it to the buyer too, no extra charge, just that we have a few beers maybe :D

Interested folks, message here for inquiries...I wanna sell it quick.

Cheers people!

Tony.

are the tuners open or closed?

ahhhhh .... no matter...... I could add a black acoustic to my collection.

and yes I'll buy ya some beers, no problem.

Glad to hear youwill bring it to me.

I live in Phoenix, Oregon USA when can you get here? :wacko:

Bookman, plz dont waste my time. I need to get rid of this set asap and dont tend to BS from ppl like you. If you want to post rubbish like above, go to shoutbox, cheers.

Bookman, plz dont waste my time. I need to get rid of this set asap and dont tend to BS from ppl like you. If you want to post rubbish like above, go to shoutbox, cheers.

Hey Bozo, I was interested in the Axe.

You set the terms, not me. Dont get your panties all up in a knot just because you lack the intellectual capacity to adequately posit the terms of the offer.

If I realize your offer terms are broader than you had intended, and have a little 55 at that, you have only yourself to blame.

And as for posting rubbish, perhaps you should refrain from it altogether.

At any rate, you did not respond to my question regarding the tuners. You might also want to name the manufacturer (kind of looks like a Takamine --which is a japanese made Martin-- but you said it was Taiwanese) as that would give some area of reference as regards sound, tone, boom, and quality).

And ... umm ... you should clip those spider legs from the pins.

:Hair_Out1:

Edited by Bookman

bookman, fuck you and stop posting here, go find your tuners and axe from somewhere else aight? Now piss off and don't post here again unless you wanna keep boosting up your post count which is entirely up to you. Kapish?

P.S. as if I'm gonna travel all the way across the globe to Oregon just to deliver a guitar, sheesh yeah right!

another note: the kits already been sold. Get more positive response in "craigslist" and "bahtsold".

Edited by MioBikerBoyz