Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

golfers-siam country club

tommyg

has any of you golfers played siam country club since it reopened.we are visiting pattaya in may we will be playing khao kheow and laem chabang as we did last year,we are looking for 3rd course would anyone recomend siam country club.

thank you tommy

• 2 weeks later...
has any of you golfers played siam country club since it reopened.we are visiting pattaya in may we will be playing khao kheow and laem chabang as we did last year,we are looking for 3rd course would anyone recomend siam country club.

thank you tommy

I'm a member at Siam so I think I'm biased when I say it is now one of the best courses in Thailand! Bit expensive unless you get signed in by a member but great course!!

I'm a member at Siam so I think I'm biased when I say it is now one of the best courses in Thailand! Bit expensive unless you get signed in by a member but great course!!

thank you,i will make it our 3rd course.

tommy

Siam is a great course but please dont rule out Phoenix (absolutely beautiful and less money) and A faldo course by the name of Emerald in Ban Chang..There both very challenging and cheaper then Siam..I think Emerald is one of the hardest courses here..

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

Siam is a great course but please dont rule out Phoenix (absolutely beautiful and less money) and A faldo course by the name of Emerald in Ban Chang..There both very challenging and cheaper then Siam..I think Emerald is one of the hardest courses here..

thank you for advise,how far is emerald from pattaya.

tommy

thank you for advise,how far is emerald from pattaya.

tommy

Its a 40 minute drive if you take the long way thru Sattahip..Just follow the coast line about 2 to 3 KM the other side of Ban Chang..Big green stating EMERALD on the left..Phoneix is in Pattaya and the closet course to the center of town--Just toward Sattahip on the left..Then theres Patalum Navy course..Best value aroung and a 36 hole course but anyone can play..Got mountains..lots of water and tough to play..Thai Navy maintains it and its nice..About 30 mintues from Patts toward Sattahip..

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

• 2 weeks later...

thank you tommy

Hi mate,played siam about 3 years ago and it was well worth it,i always like playing bangpra not the best course but all the monkeys running around give it a novelty value,pheonix is good and the club house is spectacular,but my favorite is buraprah,we played there by accident cos we couldnt get on leam chaebang and it was first class.where ever you play mate youll enjoy it im sure

thanks mick,we have had golf holidays spain usa but pattaya is best.

tommy

thanks mick,we have had golf holidays spain usa but pattaya is best.

tommy

your right there kid,golf in los is millioners golf for peanuts,i do think the amount of japanese coming over for short golfing breaks will drive the price up in time but nevermind.mick