Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Cambodia transport service

channy

Hello to dear traveller, I am channy who offer transportation around Cambodia, I offer transport off/on from airport, Phnom Penh city tour day trip , one way drop off to beach, www.cambodiatouristservice.com

For more to see my webpage

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

post-90423-13587319768312.jpg

post-90423-13587320223922.jpg

post-90423-13587320662196.jpg

Channy, Channy, Channy, what are we to do with you. You're going to get anywhere my friend, just thowing out your spam willy nilly like that. You're going to have to learn to place your fucking spam under the appropriate heading to increase views by potential customers. Now do 'Tours of Cambodia' really belong under 'hotels in Bangkok' ? Probably not 1 customer here Channy. When people post like this Channy, the forum itself loses all sense and reliability. Do I now have to  search for 'hotels in Bangkok' under the Cambodia Forum ?  Stuff like this makes people crazy Channy and fosters ill will toward your transport service. Channy my friend, you have to admit that your fucking spam would attract much more fucking business under the Cambodia  & Vietnam Forum since many of the viewers there have interest in the place where you have your business ! I know you are probably desperate for business Channy, as these last couple years have been downers, but please maintain some discipline or you are sure to get yourself banned.

Archived