IGNORED

qatar air

yuphin

Hi all

i am traveling with qatar air,never traveld with them before.Ihave atransfer flight at dhoa airport 1hour to get my next flight to bkk will i do it.second flight allso qatar.

I flew with them in January and I had the same issue with a short lay over but even with a slight delay I made the connection. If you are running late they will fast track through passport control.

The Airport is very easy for the new passengers, so you shouldn't have any issue.

Enjoy your trip and remember to do a trip report.

I'll second that, Doha is Qatar's airport so they can do what they like with regards holding transfers a few extra minutes. You'll have no problem.

Also ... quickly nip online now and join there qmiles, privilege club. It's free and you'll get a temporary card to print off there and then. Just produce it at the airport when you check in. You might fly with them again and trips to BKK clock up big points and miles.

Edited by Soi13Cowboy

Qatar air is a pretty good airline. Only Issue I have with them is the Arabic or Indian food on the airplane. I live in the middle east now, and grow tired of all the strange flavors 365 days a year. For me, I typically bring a subway sandwich on long flights. Most of my flying with them are short haul. Bahrain to Kuwait, bahrain to doha, and rarely bahrain to bombay.

Good planes. Doha airport is about as simple as it gets. Lots of renovation work in the airport for the past few weeks. I was there earlier this week, and it was really a little different paths to get the visas again. any way you will be fine. Doha is NOT like navigating Heathrow.....

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Had 8 hour stop over once at Doha, never again, there is nothing to do. Just thinking about coming home makes it worse.

I'll second that, Doha is Qatar's airport so they can do what they like with regards holding transfers a few extra minutes. You'll have no problem.

Also ... quickly nip online now and join there qmiles, privilege club. It's free and you'll get a temporary card to print off there and then. Just produce it at the airport when you check in. You might fly with them again and trips to BKK clock up big points and miles.

just tried joining qmiles, the site keeps crashing!!!

Without a family a rich man is very poor