IGNORED

Thai BBQ/steamboat in Pattaya?

The Heathen

Is there any place to get Thai steamboat in Pattaya. I ate this in Issan and loved it.

Here is a picture if you don't know what I'm talking about.

20101217-082116.jpg

Yes indeed.

Up Pattaya Tai (South Road) the one at the start of Walking Street.  Go over 3rd road its on the right.

Another up the soi just before you get to Big C on Second Road, called The Fish I think.

MK restaurants are good fun in a more fast food clinical version. Not the same ambience.

We call them korea-bbq. My wife and all the thai ladies I know love them. Stuff mouths endlessly for not much baht.  All the guts and entrails you can grind your teeth through....good fun.

More commonly known as Moo Grataa in Pattaya.

Not my cup of tea, but I know many people enjoy Ninja Moo Grataa on 3rd road, Pattaya Tai, and Naklua Road.

Also the Dome on that Soi that runs down the back of Big C.

And the Fish always seem busy, and its on the Soi after Big C when heading north.

Yes indeed.

Up Pattaya Tai (South Road) the one at the start of Walking Street. Go over 3rd road its on the right.

Another up the soi just before you get to Big C on Second Road, called The Fish I think.

MK restaurants are good fun in a more fast food clinical version. Not the same ambience.

We call them korea-bbq. My wife and all the thai ladies I know love them. Stuff mouths endlessly for not much baht. All the guts and entrails you can grind your teeth through....good fun.

The one at Pattaya Tai used to be up beside Soi Buekau. It's called Friend in English. Love it there been eating mukata in that place since my first trip. Was gutted to see it gone then found it again. Best Mukata in pattaya

"The Fish" Near Big C is pretty good although prices have gone up quite a bit since I started going there.  Often called the Falang BBQ due to the amount of Non Thais who eat there...

Good grub though.

Looks very good, must try it when I am next in Patts.

"Growing old is inevitable, but growing up is optional"

:ILoveSex1:

These places are very common all over Pattaya!  Usually these are all you can eat buffets.

A number of them behind Big C, Central down towards the Discos like Hollywood.

A all you can eat Buffet,  on Pattaya Tai,  up from Tony's Gym

A all you can eat Buffet,  off Pattaya Klang and Sukhumvit up from McDonalds.

More commercials and franchise... go to Central Festival 5th floor there are a number of them.  BBQ Plaza and there is a BBQ plaza in Big C, Central. 

MK, is more common as Hot pot style Soup. 

• 1 month later...

try sampan for buffet 169bt thesteamboat buffet first right down 2nd rd after big C half way down

or a cheaper one less seafood on south pattaya rd past 3rd rd

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

try sampan for buffet 169bt thesteamboat buffet first right down 2nd rd after big C half way down

Is that not The Fish ?

or a cheaper one less seafood on south pattaya rd past 3rd rd

Is that not a Ninja ?

999baht's recommendation for Ninja is a good one.  Their 'all you can eat' buffet including seafood is a total steal at 300THB (price is from May 2011....).

Place is usually full of groups of Thais with a very few farang amongst them, but you won't feel out of place.

Pattaya May 2011 269.jpg

Pattaya May 2011 270.jpg

Pattaya May 2011 271.jpg

Pattaya May 2011 272.jpg

Pattaya May 2011 274.jpg

Pattaya May 2011 276.jpg

Pattaya May 2011 277.jpg

Pattaya May 2011 278.jpg

Good place to take a TG and let her do the work whilst you sip on your brew, just a quick ride on a moto-sai to get there.  There's a couple of similar smaller venues just off Soi Buakhao near to LK Metro heading north - you can see them from the road at night.  Can't recall the names though.  This little place is the one actually on Soi Buakhao.

Pattaya May 2011 396.jpg

Pattaya May 2011 397.jpg

Pattaya May 2011 398.jpg

Pattaya May 2011 399.jpg

Pattaya May 2011 400.jpg

Pattaya May 2011 401.jpg

Pattaya May 2011 402.jpg

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

999baht's recommendation for Ninja is a good one.  Their 'all you can eat' buffet including seafood is a total steal at 300THB (price is from May 2011....).

Place is usually full of groups of Thais with a very few farang amongst them, but you won't feel out of place.

attachicon.gifPattaya May 2011 269.jpg

attachicon.gifPattaya May 2011 270.jpg

attachicon.gifPattaya May 2011 271.jpg

attachicon.gifPattaya May 2011 272.jpg

attachicon.gifPattaya May 2011 274.jpg

attachicon.gifPattaya May 2011 276.jpg

attachicon.gifPattaya May 2011 277.jpg

attachicon.gifPattaya May 2011 278.jpg

Good place to take a TG and let her do the work whilst you sip on your brew, just a quick ride on a moto-sai to get there.  There's a couple of similar smaller venues just off Soi Buakhao near to LK Metro heading north - you can see them from the road at night.  Can't recall the names though.  This little place is the one actually on Soi Buakhao.

attachicon.gifPattaya May 2011 396.jpg

attachicon.gifPattaya May 2011 397.jpg

attachicon.gifPattaya May 2011 398.jpg

attachicon.gifPattaya May 2011 399.jpg

attachicon.gifPattaya May 2011 400.jpg

attachicon.gifPattaya May 2011 401.jpg

attachicon.gifPattaya May 2011 402.jpg

Cheers

Perthie

I love the BBQ but the one on buakhao i have to get the table because i cant do that sitting thing 555

This you can also order for eating at your home, they bring everything so you can barbeque home...

Ok no unlimited food..but ok.

a cute gogo girl from the office took me for one of these steamboat bbq's at 430am, a place behind big C near the isaan discos, some open air place with similar wooden tables to the one above, i was the only farang anywhere in the area lol.... food was awesome though, she prepared and served everything for me, gotta love the service :)

Anyone know where i can buy one of the BBQ's? I'm talking about the electric ones they have at The Fish. Been to big C and HomeBuy (i think it's called) and couldn't find one.

Anyone know where i can buy one of the BBQ's? I'm talking about the electric ones they have at The Fish. Been to big C and HomeBuy (i think it's called) and couldn't find one.

Hi mate.I don't know where to buy the electric ones Im sorry but I will tell you what we do.

We went to the kitchen store on second road and bought three of the gold ones.I believe they were 1600 baht,and three bases.

Then I just put some self lighting BBQ brickets in the base and light them outside.Wait for all the fuel to burn off them and they are safe to bring inside.

Hope this helps.Dont by the aluminum ones,they are the shits to clean.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

oh man that looks fucking fantastic.... so when are we having buffet day at your house?

oh man that looks fucking fantastic.... so when are we having buffet day at your house?

Anytime bra.You know she always makes enough for about fuckin 20 people.lol.That was all for two,but you know something.It all went..

PS.Bring a couple of those little honeys I see you with on here,and you Definately got a deal.

Hi mate.I don't know where to buy the electric ones Im sorry but I will tell you what we do.

We went to the kitchen store on second road and bought three of the gold ones.I believe they were 1600 baht,and three bases.

Then I just put some self lighting BBQ brickets in the base and light them outside.Wait for all the fuel to burn off them and they are safe to bring inside.

Hope this helps.Dont by the aluminum ones,they are the shits to clean.

Thanks for that.

Anytime bra.You know she always makes enough for about fuckin 20 people.lol.That was all for two,but you know something.It all went..

PS.Bring a couple of those little honeys I see you with on here,and you Definately got a deal.

5555 your wife/gf ok with that? hahah

5555 your wife/gf ok with that? hahah

Of course,who do you think is gonna cook.lol

Do people eat with the same chopsticks that they used to place raw meat on the grill?

We do.I just dip them in the simmering stock,to cleanse them.Mind you,after I have one of these hefty BBQ's,I tend to shit pretty quick.May have something to do with the dipping sauce.

Do people eat with the same chopsticks that they used to place raw meat on the grill?

yup... usually i remember to dip the tips into the boiling stock as skali mentioned, but a lot of times i forget. hasnt killed me yet

Archived