Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Coming to Chaweng Samui? Contact me.

BigWoody

Check out what's going on in Chaweng!  :GoldenSmile1:

Contact me for where to go and when to be there! 

Get the most of  Chawengs daytime and night time entertainment.

Parties, pub crawls massages and meets up information updated weekly

281267_219285118207957_2104619076_n.jpg

wow this is awesome man, I am trying to book flight tickets from kuala lumpur to koh samui but all seems to be sold out...damnnnn man...intial plan was to go to pattaya but after seeing these pictures i might actually change my mind all together.

PB93

Here's a video of last nights mongering feel free to contact me if you want more inside information on Samui's Nightlife and the good stuff.

P1050694.MOV

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

i know there a lot of bars on chaweng beach, and i dont mean soi mango (looks to much alike Benidorm in Spain)  but around the lake.

do you know the name of this area ?  what are the best bars over there ?  do you have names of the better bars ?

5bc23fbaa550c_thaibox.gif.69fcc04145d2d7dc5a09f5db98e051d2.gif

hi,

i know there a lot of bars on chaweng beach, and i dont mean soi mango (looks to much alike Benidorm in Spain)  but around the lake.

do you know the name of this area ?  what are the best bars over there ?  do you have names of the better bars ?

Hi Suiker I've just sent you a PM about your inquiry into the Reggae Bar area  :GoldenSmile1:

be there for 4-5 weeks arriving 7th feb , been a regular in Chawang and Lamai for 13 years ,

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany

be there for 4-5 weeks arriving 7th feb , been a regular in Chawang and Lamai for 13 years ,

be there for 4-5 weeks arriving 7th feb , been a regular in Chawang and Lamai for 13 years

Well done Sir, Keep up the good work  :GoldenSmile1: have a photo for your pleasure more here http://exiledasia.blogspot.com/

P1060234.JPG

Thinking of taking a 4 or 5 day trip to Samui about 8th March. Your photos are definitely good advertising :) 

Any recommendations on where to stay? Looking into flights from Utapao to Samui with Bangkok Airways. Any info would be appreciated.

I spent three years in a row visiting Lamui. For those wishing to travel there, check out Woodies Bar, or Bart & his Austrailain themed bar. I haven't been there in a few years so I hope they still exist. They are no neon lights & tinsel, but there's some great falangs there to drink with. A better class of Monger for a better way of explaining it.

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

Thinking of taking a 4 or 5 day trip to Samui about 8th March. Your photos are definitely good advertising :)

Any recommendations on where to stay? Looking into flights from Utapao to Samui with Bangkok Airways. Any info would be appreciated.

I'd suggest Chaweng for your 1st  port of call or alternatively Lamai depends on what your after really DonnieBrasco, its a personal taste thing. Drop us an e-mail when you get here  :GoldenSmile1:

More info and photos at my blog http://exiledasia.blogspot.com 

http://exiledasia.blogspot.com

• 4 months later...

Hey - we are a group of guys around 7-8 of us coming to Koh Samui. Can you suggest some good places to stay. Also how is the night life in this place. We have been to Phuket and Pattaya before and want to try out a different place. Our preference is a nice beachside villa and if none then a good beachside hotel.

There isn't a great distance between chewang & lamai, my preference is stay in lamai then you can go into chewang if you want as lamai is a bit more laid back than chewang, so guess it depends on what you want ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

what are the prices like to rent a room in lamai for a month that has tv, wifi, safe, etcs. in the month of november?

what are the prices like to rent a room in lamai for a month that has tv, wifi, safe, etcs. in the month of november?

500 baht upwards £10 Depends on if you like ruffing it or not, book your 1st night via a website then negotiate a walk in price, there's always plenty of places to stay if your flexible

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi Woody , I ll be on Samui for 5 nights in first week of February 14 , any big party going on ? Staying on Lamai. Thanks

Heading to samui on the 13th... So in a couple days. In patts at the moment.

Does anyone know if there's any stalls or shops that sell sexy dress up costumes?

Surprisingly enough.. I haven't seen any On the street stalls in patts.

The photos look awesome

Can somebody give me some insight to Koh Samui or where ever Big woody is posting info?Is this where the full moon party is held?

How do we travel?boat?flight from Bkk?

Is it like Phuket?

Any info is appreciated

Full moon party is on Koh Phangan , an island 45 min boat ride from Samui . It's different from Phuket , it stands out on it's own and you ve got to experience it yourself to know the difference. It's like durian , you love it or you hate it :)

You could get there from BKK by air , land or sea , all depends on your budget and travel preferences.

Cheers , have fun

• 3 weeks later...

Archived