IGNORED

Silver Star Bar Shooting

michael56

About 2 weeks ago, there was a shooting at Silver Star Bar.

As reported by PattayaOne about 3 thais were involved

.Dangerous or not??

Only 1 died so no problem ...

• 3 weeks later...

sounds good not dangerous then i will be back in March

• 6 months later...

Went there the following day picked up ex who was scared and placated her shoot out at the OK coral-ebar was interesting was told every thai boy started up with guns up and down the whole street hitting several bistanders.

She got drunk puKed on my shoulder mentioned she was either pregnant or had aids fortunately beforehand -THE END

• 2 weeks later...

Went there the following day picked up ex who was scared and placated her shoot out at the OK coral-ebar was interesting was told every thai boy started up with guns up and down the whole street hitting several bistanders.

She got drunk puKed on my shoulder mentioned she was either pregnant or had aids fortunately beforehand -THE END

Its only once a year, should be ok for a bit lol

Its only once a year, should be ok for a bit lol

Could happen at anytime I guess. Soi 7 has always had an air of danger about it IMO.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived