IGNORED

How do I make those short repeating videos I see in some posts?

how122255

How can I make those repeating short videos that I see in some  post , from movies I have downloaded to my computer.  Please keep in mind that I am FAR from a computer wiz but hopefuly I can follow whatever advise you can give.  Thanks for any help you can offer.

What I wanted to do was to "Grab" a short portion from a movie I have already downloaded, then make it into a repeating short video. I see many of these short repeading video posted here.

I can't say too much because if I do I am showing off apparently... http://www.gifsoup.com/

What I wanted to do was to "Grab" a short portion from a movie I have already downloaded, then make it into a repeating short video. I see many of these short repeading video posted here.

= Gifs - he just answered you.   :hello09:

How can I make those repeating short videos that I see in some  post , from movies I have downloaded to my computer.  Please keep in mind that I am FAR from a computer wiz but hopefuly I can follow whatever advise you can give.  Thanks for any help you can offer.

Howdy,

These are called as GIF images and can be easily created using photoshop or other similare softwares. The advantage is that the file size would be less when compared to the actual video clip so that you can easily integrate them on Websites or blogs. Let me know if I can help create one for you. OR you can try various online software to do that - one of them is http://imgflip.com/gifgenerator

Just use your video editing app (Windows Media or Mac iMovie, depending on the platform) to make the clip you want and throw it at the websites Jusext or TheOtherIndian mentioned.

If you have an iOS device, try Echograph - it clips and exports all in one and can produce really high-quality GIFs with small sizes. Maybe someone suggest an Android app like it?

Thanks for everyone's help.  I will try your suggestions and see how they work out. Thanks again.

• 1 year later...

Thanks for everyone's help.  I will try your suggestions and see how they work out. Thanks again.

How did they work out in the end? Which program was best? Just curious as I wanna try and "create" a GIF myself.

I was never able to do them....I'm not too good on the computer anyway....Good luck with yours...

I was never able to do them....I'm not too good on the computer anyway....Good luck with yours...

Sorry mate..Thanks for your reply, I'm gonna give it a shot :wink:

Archived