Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best Sushi / Sashimi / Maki / Futomaki in town for 70 Baht

funpoint

Looks awesome mate, but I just love Shabushi at Central. However, I will check this place out for sure!

Perhaps a review and gallery of Shabushi is in order :GoldenSmile1: ?

• 4 months later...

If any of you guys go to kl malaysia, Sushi King is also good and cheap.Lpcated in most shopping centres. They have the same type of sushi platters as these resturants which go for the price of 5 ringit per plate.$1.76AUS. 50 or 60 baht.

• 3 weeks later...

I want to see the blonde russian more than sushi.will visit next month:)

this seem like the perfect place to eat before a big night out.. will do it for sure!. light sushi before a major night.. perfect... 

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

I will make sure I try this place out on my next trip. Freshness is the key to good Sushi/Sashimi.

Archived