IGNORED

Copy passport laminated

key visa thailand

Hi Guys and Gals,

A month ago during a discussion about wet passports I spoke about making sure you had a copy of your passport on your person at all time,

We do a small credit sized copy of your passport and laminated, it has your details on the front and visa on the back.

For PA members i said I would do it for free, You just bring your passport to the office

I had the first PA member in today he was asking me directions to the kiddies school to take some bits, so we did his copy at the same time and he was shocked it was for free, Happy chappy :GoldenSmile1: 

Posted Image

Thank you for the offer, but me probably is not used. I never wore them with a copy of passport and I've never had a problem. I hope it stays that way.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Is your office on LK Metro? I will take you up on that offer :)

Yeah me too altho id rather atleast get you a beer for your troubles

Now that my Friend is a Kind and Generous offer

I will look in on you in Two Weeks and say Hello, as I have never met you, but heard a little about you from various sources :GoldenSmile1:

Coffee or Coke can be on me and look forward to saying Hello

Ghosty

Hi and thanks for the offer.  I will be in to your office soon.

All the best,

My Girl massage

Office - 038 411 024

Mobil - 087 541 5085

Hours: 11AM till Late

http://mygirlmassage.com/

https://www.facebook.com/mygirlmassage

http://www.youtube.com/mygirlmassage

post-83473-0-24569600-1375940591.gif
post-83473-0-14229400-1365502959.jpg

Excellent. I was just thinking about finding a place that offered this service when I get to LOS...I will track u down.

Does anybody else smell toast burning?

Wow. First I have heard about this service. Be there in Feb and if I remember I will stop by and get this done. Excellent idea and for free!!!!!

Great offer, KV!

Gonna send you a PM about the kiddies school, rather than "thread f*ck"!

Thats a great offer guys, I will let my pals know.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Is your office on LK Metro? I will take you up on that offer :)

Yes Andy, next to Champagne

Posted Image

Carrying ID is always a good idea not just for being stopped by Police but also if God forbid you are in an accident as some hospitals will not treat you with no ID, so always have a copy of your passport, it is also a good idea in case you lose your original passport and because it is laminated it is great at Songkran,

Your all welcome and the coffee is always boiling,

Location http://www.keyvisathailand.com/contact_us/

Posted Image

Very generous of you. I'll definitely drop by and take you up on the offer.

Many thanks.

"I've had a wonderful time ... but this wasn't it ..." - Groucho Marx

Very generous of you. I'll definitely drop by and take you up on the offer.

Many thanks.

Your all most very welcome,

Posted Image

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys and Gals,

A month ago during a discussion about wet passports I spoke about making sure you had a copy of your passport on your person at all time,

We do a small credit sized copy of your passport and laminated, it has your details on the front and visa on the back.

For PA members i said I would do it for free, You just bring your passport to the office

I had the first PA member in today he was asking me directions to the kiddies school to take some bits, so we did his copy at the same time and he was shocked it was for free, Happy chappy :GoldenSmile1: 

Dont forget about the free laminated passport copy guys, its not often to get something free,

Posted Image

I saw your first post and popped into your office and had mine done about a week ago. Great job the girls did.

Unfortunately, I am not the type to ask for anything for free and I paid the 150 baht.

Lesson to Pattaya business owners: This cat knows how to market a business,

Nice offer and nice gesture ,

but i made long time a  real size laminated one , with besides visa an ID page the latest stamp .. :Think1: ..and carry exact copy departure card , :Think1:  so the BIB boys really are spoiled in case a controle  my immigration number departure card is there too .... :Think1: ...just a call to do  for them if needed

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

All are welcome, copy of passport, advice or a coffee and a chat.

Posted Image

Archived