IGNORED

Suppamitr Villa Hotel...........anyone used?

RobertTheBruce

Suppamitr Villa hotel

413/110 Soi Bongkorch 16 Moo 6, Nongpure, Banglamung, Central Pattaya, Pattaya, Thailand 20150 

Has anyone stayed here in recent months?

Looks nice with big outdoor pool.

Does it have Joiner Fees?

Can't find any reviews anywhere online.

Thanks for any info.

Thanks Seans, not many recent posts on that thread but cheers anyway.

Thanks Piero.Looks nice place,with a pretty awesome swimming pool.

It says on the pattayaone site this hotel has no Joiner Fees. Was there a Joiner Fee when you were there?

cheers

Many thanks Piero.

Anyone else stayed here recently?

• 2 weeks later...

I am staying there now. 21000 for a month. wifi ok and pool is clean and very rarely more than 2 in it. Within a lazy 10 minute walk you have Buffallo Bar and Bliss lounge and reach the soi chaipapoon bars. 7-11 and family mart and pharmacy nearby. bed is 2 singles joined together but once use to it ok, Safety box behind foyer. It ticks a lot of boxes for those who are lubbed up as the TGF likes it  a lot and plenty of Thai eating places around. A cull of soi dogs would help the area but not that much of a problem.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

• 3 weeks later...

having been here a few weeks I will add. Firstly mostly the wifi is good and quick as they have a router on every floor.

The food is ok without being startling but you won,t starve. I asked them to get Singha Light and they did that day. No Indians at all staying here. They have a pricing policy that seems to discourage them. One disturbing thing and I would like to know if it is common. There is a padlocked tip box between reception desk and the bar area. When my TGF wanted to put 50 baht in she was quietly told don't bother. The owner is a Thai woman who resembles Jabba the Hut and sits around the office eating all day. Apparently she has the key to the tip box and not one satang goes to staff. The cleaners get tips direct but the front desk and cooking staff get nothing. They are very nice people and are helping add cream to cake to a greedy bitch who has a hotel running at near full occupancy with 100 rooms. When I check out I will find a way to reward the reception staff without giving those that do not deserve.

They also have connecting rooms for those that need to bring the GFs kids along which I will do later this year. 3 single beds in one room with a double bed next door with lockable side doors. The kids have seen the pool and were drooling over it.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

• 1 year later...

I've just booked to stay here in mid-late Sept... anyone wanna add any bad comments or anything? Or tips?

I've taken notice of the tip box situation... Jabba ain't getting any of my dosh

Archived