Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Suppamitr Villa, Soi Bongkot

giga

Hello to everyone,,, After 2 years i missed Thailand ,, i'm going to be back on 22 dec. Usaully i stayed in Eurograndpattaya,, that has the pool shared with suppamitr villa. When i go in swimning pool i see that suppamitr look good from outside but i never been inside the room and i don't know their costums about joiner and facilities. Has anyone informations and room's pic .. Thanks and have a good new coming year

I stay 10 years ago at the Suppamittr, good place and same pool as the Eurogrand, i think quite all rooms are poolview about 600-800 bahts. No joiner

I stay 10 years ago at the Suppamittr, good place and same pool as the Eurogrand, i think quite all rooms are poolview about 600-800 bahts. No joiner

thanks for the reply,, Piero

Are the rooms and bathroom clean and as sized as every standar hotel's rooms?

They don't have any website so i don't have any ideas how rooms look.

I like the location and if they have same rooms like eurogrand with same facilities it is good for me

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello everyone, actually the swimming pool is belong to Suppamitr Villa hotel. It's really nice and biggest swimming pool in that area. The room is around 30 sq.m, included balcony, and clean. The hotel also provided a free wi-fi for their guests. I think the hotel is pretty fine, as all basic facilities are included. I have visited them last year, all air-condition and refrigerators are changed to be brand new. I enjoyed to spend time there...I think you probably love it too. Especially, chilling by the pool area. =)

• 1 year later...

Am staying here in mid-late September... .I'll post a review once done, but has anyone else got anything to say about the place? Seems incredibly good value, I'm sure I'm missing something... maybe just cheaper cos it's more out of the way than some? I don't mind walking, myself. In fact I need to, ha

Location is indeed the issue, but it sounds like you are aware of that. I only walked by there, so dont know any details about the quality of the place. The eurogrand hotel mentioned by another poster looks to be closed. Personally, I wouldnt stay at suppermitr because it is too isolated from any of the bars, but of course some may prefer that i guess.

Yeah I'm happy if it's a bit quieter and am happy to walk... I dunno if girls will be happy to walk miles with me though, ha...

Glad to be near Tony's Gym, gonna give that a try although I see some people slag it off

Archived