IGNORED

Missing Posts

crossfield

The crash of the site seems to have left quite a few threads with a few weeks with of posts missing.

Is this just a temporary problem or have we lost them for good?

I'd say they are most likely lost.

They probably had to do a reset back to the last time it was backed up.

Then again I have not lost anything on my post count...are you sure you lost stuff?

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Yeah a,few weeks on some threads ..Abraxas gogo guide for example ..maybe my problem

Yeah a,few weeks on some threads ..Abraxas gogo guide for example ..maybe my problem

Unless it's from a few weeks ago, I see nothing missing from the Abraxas thread.

Shouldn't this be in Board/Forum Issues if anywhere? LOL it is now.

As above, there are clearly still some glitches.

Are the new "USB like" symbols new on the right of every post?

I've never seen them before?

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

It's ok seems it just my phone...laptop has everything as it should be

Yeah I'm using Tapatalk and I only get the first page of each thread displaying throughout. ( ie when Tapa says its on page 4 it's still displaying page 1 etc)

However it does show that there are fresh posts today on the index pages. Just can't get to them.

Havn't been on a PC to check them yet but from the above poster I would guess they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Tapatalk plug in needs to be re-installed I suspect. I can only see the first Page of posts in a thread. When I navigate to the next Page it still shows the first page.

August 2015: 1st Trip [Report] | November 2015: 2nd trip | February/March 2016: 3rd trip | August 2016: 4th Trip [Report

November 2016: 5th Trip booked | December 2016: Moving to Thailand :D

Sounds like it.

Hope the Mods/techs get round to it soon. I really don't want to get out of a warm bed to read Hoffs report lol.

I'm sure the guys are doing their best, and thanks for your efforts if you read this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also quotes are not showing properly in Tapatalk. Hope this helps.

August 2015: 1st Trip [Report] | November 2015: 2nd trip | February/March 2016: 3rd trip | August 2016: 4th Trip [Report

Also quotes are not showing properly in Tapatalk. Hope this helps.

Are not showing as they used to on comptuters either. the

does not appear anymore, but I think it's an update of the forum.

Maybe a bit of further help: I just updated my own IPB forum software and installed the latest tapatalk plugin - same problem with the quotes. Just a heads up.

Actually (sorry for double post) I have just logged into my own tapatalk control panel and it reports that my plugin was out of date. I just downloaded and installed it on my server and quotes are now working.

I hope this info will help the PA webmaster :)

That seems to be working now M8, though I seem to have lost all of my participated threads. (my own prob)

But I can now see all the pages within each thread.

Cheers chap

That fixed all the Tapatalk probs but one - the "unread, all, participated" (Latest) screen is not loading and the favorites screen is not loading. A permissions problem perhaps?

I have tried logging out and then back in but the problem remains.

Archived