Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Belgian Steals from Tip Jar in Soi 8 Beer Bar

Pattaya Daily News

pdn24.jpg
A 50-year-old Belgium tourist was arrested for stealing money from the singer’s tip jar at the Lucky Star beer bar. The drunk Belgian violently resisted arrest at the Pattaya police station. While struggling with officers, he tried to throw the bar’s manager out the second-floor window.

PATTAYA – January 5, 2013 [PDN]; at 3 a.m., a report of a foreigner stealing money from a beer bar on Beach Road was received by officers at the Pattaya police station. The theft was reported by Mr. Pisarn Preuksachart, age 32, manager of the Lucky Star bar, located at the beginning of Soi 8, Pattaya Beach Road.

Officers went to the scene and restrained the trouble maker, who was brought to the Pattaya police station to investigate. He was identified as Mr. Jos De Sinet, age 50, nationality Belgium. Mr. Jos is an ex-Belgium police officer who had reportedly been fired from his job back home.

While the police were questioning him, Mr. Jos began shouting at the police and didn’t consent to being investigated, so he tried to walk out from the police station.

But as the police restrained him, Mr. Jos began struggling with the officers and Mr. Pisarn, the bar manager. At one point, Mr. Jos grabbed Mr. Pisarn and tried to throw him from the balcony of the second floor of the inspector’s operations room. He was eventually subdued and detained.

pdn32.jpgpdn42.jpg

Police questioned the singer at the lucky Star bar, identified as Ms. Jidapha Rattanapanee, age 45. She told police that while she was singing, Mr. Jos walked in front of the stage, and then grabbed some tip money from her tip box.

She told him to put the money back into the tip box. But Mr. Jos refused, and instead he put the money in his pants pocket and walked out. Ms. Jidapha then informed the bar manager of the theft, who notified the police. A CCTV in the bar recorded the incident, which the police will use for evidence.

The police detained Mr. Jos on initial charges of stealing property and escaping. He was sent to the investigation officer of Pattaya police station to prosecute further according to the law.

Related items

Advertise

Print This News Print This News

Type : Crime News
Story : Tanasab
Photo : Tanasab

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

Another one.Old mate,its about time to go home and get yourself back to work.

Oh,and take some time of the piss.

Another one.Old mate,its about time to go home and get yourself back to work.

Oh,and take some time of the piss.

Same incident different article

http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/69665/belgian-police-officer-assaults-thai-police-corporal-pattaya-police-station/

Will there be a follow-up article?

an ex-police officer 555555 Belgiums finest.

I'm not suprised from a Belgium guy hahahaha LOL

Only in Belgium.

it was all over thai tv,

cops saying sit, him trying to walk out, then he takes a swing at one,

they all try to kick his legs out, he tries to kick back eventually they get him on the floor and cuff him,

then cartoon like drag him down some steps with his head banging on the steps.

his id and stuff all shown

Member since Dec 06.

I'm not suprised from a Belgium guy hahahaha LOL

Only in Belgium.

He is a cop!..... cops don't count :P

Gonna have a serious hangover that's for sure :GoldenSmile1:

Why can I NOT stop smiling at this?

Wonder why he is an ex copper?

Love the pic of them dragging him down the stairs.I just can't seem to stop smiling at this report.

You would hope when he sobers up he is suitably embarrassed and makes an effort to compensate the singer for the trouble he caused...

Why can I NOT stop smiling at this?

Wonder why he is an ex copper?

Love the pic of them dragging him down the stairs.I just can't seem to stop smiling at this report.

EX cop at 50 year , says enough .......sacked probably

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

"Mr. Jos is an ex-Belgium police officer who had reportedly been fired from his job back home."  Gee, i wonder why he was fired. Something must have snapped. Possibly the booze took over.

If things have gotten to bad that you have to steal from a tip jar, it's probably time to stick a gun in your mouth.

and leave a tip for the maid that has to clean up the mess.....

That gets us back to where the trouble started: don't steal tips out of the tipjar :GoldenSmile1: 

You seriously have to wonder how stupid some people are.

How do they even breath?!

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

i am curious which is the result of his court processing , as that was last Monday by the comment from Pattayone....;, always reports of crimes , but never report for the sentences....

Would like to know the reward for his stupid acting.........that should stop maybe others to act scum way.! if they know the 'bill"

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

I hope he gets deported, sounds like a really bad drunk.

<span style="font-family: courier new;" monospace'="" courier,="" ,="">Irish 1979

i am curious which is the result of his court processing , as that was last Monday by the comment from Pattayone....;, always reports of crimes , but never report for the sentences....

Would like to know the reward for his stupid acting.........that should stop maybe others to act scum way.! if they know the 'bill"

Hes probably back on the meds now! No sane person tries to throw a copper out the window lol.

Lol only Jean Claude could have escaped this one. What a moron...still a bit of bird in a Thailand prison and a travel ban might serve useful reflection for this chap!

Wait a second... 

Isn't Lucky Star Bar the place where the owner (older Thai guy) insists on singing when he has bands playing???... and he is really awful???....

Maybe the Belgian guy was trying to get his tip back??  :P

We're not here for a long time

Just a good time !

Archived