IGNORED

Web Designers

Lloydies

Does anyone know of a good web designer in Pattaya, a mate of mine needs a website sorted for his business, needs someone who can call him and explain different ideas to him

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know of a good web designer in Pattaya, a mate of mine needs a website sorted for his business, needs someone who can call him and explain different ideas to him

Cheers

It all depends on what he wants.  There are so many types of web design that it isn't too common to find someone who is experienced with everything.  Most design firms have different people for the front end (visible end) and back end (server side code guts of the site to make it work).  Most web designers can pump out simple, static designs by themselves, but it can get quickly complicated if you are talking about creating an online store or social media type of experience.  I'd suggest using pre-configured solutions such as a robust CMS with the appropriate extensions for the latter.  I'll be there at the end of the month if he wants to chat.  I'm on business/vacation, but I'd give him some tips over beers.

nice 

It all depends on what he wants.  There are so many types of web design that it isn't too common to find someone who is experienced with everything.  Most design firms have different people for the front end (visible end) and back end (server side code guts of the site to make it work).  Most web designers can pump out simple, static designs by themselves, but it can get quickly complicated if you are talking about creating an online store or social media type of experience.  I'd suggest using pre-configured solutions such as a robust CMS with the appropriate extensions for the latter.  I'll be there at the end of the month if he wants to chat.  I'm on business/vacation, but I'd give him some tips over beers.

nice one I will inbox you his details and let him know to expect a call

many thanks

Archived