IGNORED

buying a tablet at tut com

jack reacher

i would like topurchase a tablet primarily to use for email. are there any knockoffs that are ok to purchase at tuk com? thanks for the help...

unless you are really set on a tablet because of its portability think about a notebook as you can get a fully blown OS on there, office etc

way more bang for your buck.

• 4 weeks later...

Hahahah the title says tut com instead of tuk com.

tuk = everything

tut = ass

There should be a bar or gogo named tut com.

Living the dream!

• 2 weeks later...

You really get what u pay for with tablets. With samsung building cheap tablets dont bother with a copy that will be slow.

Or look at a used kindle fire or Motorola xoom.

If you want a relatively cheap but good tablet I can't recommend the Nexus 7 enough. It is a truly awesome tablet for $200. While I haven't tried the Kindle Fire almost all reviews agree that it isn't as good as the Nexus.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Just pick up a used iPad 2, and make sure you get it with cellular modem. Slap a TRUE SIM into it, and you're good to go.

No looking back.

Be careful at Tuk-Com, a lot of dud copies sold.  I reckon MBK in Bangkok might be a better go. 

Yeah Nexus 7 by Asus is the nuts for the price....fully recommend it over a 'copy' brand 

They were selling 7in Android tablets in Tesco Lotus on Sukhumvit a few months ago, looked good for the price! 3299 Baht

• 2 weeks later...

Buy a 7" clone for sub 3k you cant go wrong. Just make sure its running Android 4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and not an older OS.

Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held.

Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin.

Believe nothing just because someone else believes it.

Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true.

Archived