IGNORED

problems viewing on mobile

Lloydies

Is anyone else having problems viewing from a mobile phone?

I can view the forum home page but when I try to view a topic the page loads but is blank

Any ideas why?

What type of mobile are you on?

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Iphone 4 ok i view as full site

Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one !

I just tried to use explorer browser on computer, was totally messed up... using chrome as usual and working ok on pc, but sometimes posts hang up and never post...

I have problems when clicking to view a topic, have to use full screen.

However no problem with Philippines-addicts

Try clearing browser cache, this often works. I can view both in mobile and full view with no issues although sometimes I need to clear cache

tumblr_mozsz8Bsd61qauzwfo2_250.gifIn honour of Smoakparktumblr_mozsz8Bsd61qauzwfo3_250.gif

Couple of things:

1) If you're on a mobile or a tablet, you won't be able to use the mobile templates. They've been disabled for almost a year or so now. You can only use the full-site pages.

2) If you want to view it with an Android or iOS app, you won't have any luck with any IPBoard-ready app but Tapatalk. The site now seems to be tuned to use it, while a couple other apps I've tried also seem disabled (I'm thinking of the iOS versions of IPBoard where it says "This iPhone app has been discontinued. Download our new iPhone app now")

Using Tapatalk on Android and works fine and my friend complains of blackberry issues too so I guess you aren't the only one.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2

Couple of things:

1) If you're on a mobile or a tablet, you won't be able to use the mobile templates. They've been disabled for almost a year or so now. You can only use the full-site pages.

2) If you want to view it with an Android or iOS app, you won't have any luck with any IPBoard-ready app but Tapatalk. The site now seems to be tuned to use it, while a couple other apps I've tried also seem disabled (I'm thinking of the iOS versions of IPBoard where it says "This iPhone app has been discontinued. Download our new iPhone app now")

I have mobile view and I don't have any forum sofrware installed on my HTC Sensation, ni Tapattalk or anything

2012-12-29_02-54-14.png

Oddly enough, if I look at the forum in "full version" I have an option link at the bottom for "mobile version"

tumblr_mozsz8Bsd61qauzwfo2_250.gifIn honour of Smoakparktumblr_mozsz8Bsd61qauzwfo3_250.gif

Archived