Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bangkok

LMNOP

Hi All

Looking for ideas for Bangkok hotels.

50/50 on if I want to be close to Nana or Soi Cowboy.

Just want something with a nice Room. Have been staying at Heaven@4 Lately but want to try something else.

Must have a Pool and be close to MRT. Prefer a Bed that is not on Roller Wheels, and a Room that has a Sofa.

LMNOP!

Hi All

Looking for ideas for Bangkok Hotels.

50/50 on if I want to be close to Nana or Soi Cowboy.

Just want something with a nice Room. Have been staying at Heaven@4 Lately but want to try something else.

Must have a Pool and be close to MRT. Prefer a Bed that is not on Roller Wheels, and a Room that has a Sofa.

LMNOP!

How much you wanting to pay ?

I have stayed at most of the hotels close to Nana. If it suits your budget, for me The Dawin stands head and shoulders above the rest (excluding the much higher price places).

If you can afford it try The Landmark - just as good as all the other 5 stars in the area and 100% girl friendly. Best breakfast buffet I have had in BKK also.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

@Axl393 thanks the 20THB Fee sounds rather unique.

@ProudAussie just looking for best Bang for buck at this stage, was hoping no more than $75 AUD Per Night. Willing to go up more for the right place.

@whitespider agree in regards to the Dawin, that is also back on the Radar. Would have liked to be in the Zone to afford the Landmark this Trip.

I stay at the Grand President or President Palace. Both have pools and a sofa. GP is about 1800 a night PP is 2200+ a night,it includes daily breakfast.

Ibis hotel in soi 4 , new, girl friendly, 5 minute walk to bars in nana

stayed there 2 times now, and will again 15 days ;)

Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one !

No russians there when i was there in november !

Each to there own though! rooms are new, good aircon

Short walk to nana, and i dont really care who else is staying there !

Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one !

NANA hotel- right across from nana plaza ,one block from the bts, great location,good hotel,not as cheap as it use to be but i love it when i'm in bangkok. free breakfast buffet and new paper, it right in the heart of the action.

there as THE GRACE hotel, and there are a few other right on soi 3-4

Blanket & bean has awesome rooms at a great price and directly opposite Nana Liquid Disco!

It would be my pick over everything mentioned so far

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/123970-blanket-bean-inn-soi-nana-opposite-liquid-disco/

Photos and review on tripadvisor are accurate http://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g293916-d2180469-Reviews-Blanket_Bean_Inn-Bangkok.html

I have stayed at Legacy Express near Nano Plaza and Tai-Pan hotel near Soi Cowboy. Both were good, but I recommend Tai-Pan as they have a better buffet. Though Legacy Express' was free.

Try the ambassador it has all the the above, it is on Soi 11 right between Cowboy and Nana, has a pool close to BTS.

Also no joiner fees at this one just 20 baht to scan passports

When did you stay there? One of my countless ladyfriends worked there and joiner fees were mandatory after interception by uniformed security at both the Soi 11 ans Soi 13 entrances. Seen it happen.

Scanning passports? Do you mean ID cards?

Most of the rooms in the Ambassador are extremely 'old'.

Soi 11 yes - perfectkly mid-way between Nana and Cowboy, but better deals at Grand President, President Palace or President Solitaire (at the end of the soi, hang a right).

i always stay in President Palace...very nice hotel, great rooms and good breakfast! And a very nice pool ...staff very efficient, check in and out very swift...it's in soi 11 near the end on the right hand..

have fun!

Mai pen rai...

When did you stay there? One of my countless ladyfriends worked there and joiner fees were mandatory after interception by uniformed security at both the Soi 11 ans Soi 13 entrances. Seen it happen.

Scanning passports? Do you mean ID cards?

Most of the rooms in the Ambassador are extremely 'old'.

Soi 11 yes - perfectkly mid-way between Nana and Cowboy, but better deals at Grand President, President Palace or President Solitaire (at the end of the soi, hang a right).

Agree about the Ambassador...never again would I stay there. 1000 baht joiner fee and not that I'm racist at all but it caters mainly for our Indian friends. Twin beds but luckily was only there 2 nights before moving to the Woraburi which I like, standard rooms a bit small but superior are big enough, no sofa but the beds are good.

If you want the hotel mid way between cowboy and nana then I would opt for Dream hotel Soi 15, currently 2363 bht mystery hotel on wotif.com - includes breakfast for 2

Others - close to nana - Majestic Grande soi 2

Solo soi 2

Dawin soi 4

Close to cowboy - Grande Centre Point Terminal 21

I have stayed at all those hotels and can't fault them

Given your parameters, without thinking too hard, may I suggest Citadines 8, 16, & 23. The latter is real close to SC. 16 is close to Asoke & 8 is close to Nana.

Given your parameters, without thinking too hard, may I suggest Citadines 8, 16, & 23. The latter is real close to SC. 16 is close to Asoke & 8 is close to Nana.

You forgot soi 11

What about the grand prsident. Not a bad room, although the rooms do vary a bit. Some are nice and large. The opal sweet on tower three are the best value. Also most have a nice big mirror facing the bed. Nice poll on the top floor too. Girl friendly

<span style="font-family: courier new;" monospace'="" courier,="" ,="">Irish 1979

forget the nana... great location but rooms are run down with roaches in many... better to check omni towers good deal and a pool...

Archived