IGNORED

Anyone know where I can find

Mad Max

Anyone know where I can find "copy" software in Pattaya?

I have previously bought this in BKK from the Patpong Market / Kho San Road areas, but not sure in Pattaya...

Thanks

Wouldn't Tuk Com be your best bet for this?

I know they were more than happy to re-set/wipe an old iPhone of mine and load them up with games/programs.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

towards the top of tuk com. It seems you know where tuk com is, hmmm, why ask then? well anyway, it's on Pattaya Tai about 1km or so from Walking Street.

have you heard of bittorrent? What software do you want?

I go to Tukcom sometimes and chuckle at the guys wanting to sell movies and tv shows, since most are readily avail via torrent sites, if that is your thing.

• 1 month later...

The software at Tukom is generally out of date as nrvous said find it on a Torrent site.....

Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held.

Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin.

Believe nothing just because someone else believes it.

Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true.

Archived