IGNORED

Nixonsbest and Worst Breakfasts

nixonsbest

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SKalli is your real name Stevie D?

No mate.Stevie D(Donovan) was a really great guy that was killed in a motorcycle accident a few years ago.

He ran the golf at Lewinskis for a while and was a big old super nice guy from The US.

Never not without a smile and quick with a glass.

Everyone misses him.

And immortalized as he would fucking love.....a huge excellent tasting Omelete.

Everyone misses him.

Sure do.

Played a lot golf with Steve.

I had a wry smile on my face when the Seahawks won the Superbowl.

:hello09:

The Devonshire

On Soi Lengkee (opposite Opey de Place) off soi Buakaow

- Semi open air restaurant with fans (Smoking area)

- Free Wi-Fi (if they don’t forget to pay the net access)

-Flat screen with BBC World News and some UK newspapers

- Serving time: 0800am to 1100pm

- Quick service don’t have to wait 1 hour, the staff are polite, friendly and speedy at delivering your meal.

-I only tried several times the B149 Big English breakfast there (Good value for money m8)

What you get:

- Big mug of tea or coffee

- Orange juice

- beans

- 2 eggs (any style)

- Black pudding

- Grilled tomato

- 2 sausages

- 2 streaky bacon

- 2 slices of toast

- Pot of jam 55555

* Don't expect a 5 star restaurant because that the Devonshire is not, the breakfast is ok, without being exceptional,  but for the price I don't think you can complain.

:Photo1: :Photo1: :Photo1:

B149 Big English breakfast

another tomato instead of black pudding on my request

TDS1.jpg

In case of emergency :WTF1:

What the toilet looks like

TDS2.jpg

:Good_Night:

Looks a nice enough breakfast Benny but would prefer my bacon cooked a little longer. Thanks for the review

Great thread that have followed from the start to page 43.

My personal favourite for value, quality and food options is the Hilton Buffet brunch (they also do a breakfast one before maybe from around 8am and I think brunch from around 11.30am) but I usually get in around 12 - perfect time for me to start my breakfast on vacation (bed around 3am and wake up 10.30am to 11am - time showered/ dressed/ 30 mins morning read is close to 12).

Last time I was there was about 350 b with inclusive bottle of water - great value as buffet quality is good/tasty and pack in all my 5 a day and big part of the days carbs/protein in that one meal. Especially if you are a big eater like me where breakfast is one of my biggest meals of the day. The thing to avoid is the drinks (with the buffet) which are overpriced and where they make their money.

Plus the views are great from the rooftop while eating or if you just choose to grab a coffee (coffee is good!)/drink anytime of day on its own.

HiltonHotelPattaya042.jpg

9971_Hilton_Pattaya.jpg

DSC01684.jpg

Posted Image
X.

If u want something different and eat steak instead of bacon and sausages at breakfast The Continental does a decent steak breakfast.

IMG_1218.JPG

IMG_1215.JPG

IMG_1214.JPG

IMG_1217.JPG

I should know where it is,but i don`t  so location and price wise please. many thanks.

Location is same soi bake&brew.soi that leeds to bliss lounge i forgot the name sorry

If i remember correctly Price of steak breakfast was 160baht

On Soi Xcite? Looks like Oasis gogo in the distance

I should know where it is,but i don`t  so location and price wise please. many thanks.

Here you go!

post-82617-0-27761300-1423369023_thumb.png

there is another one on the way to jomtien just past the lights on the left hand side as you go down the hill

there is another one on the way to jomtien just past the lights on the left hand side as you go down the hill

Is/was there one on Pattaya South?

not as far as i know.

1 in soi x-zyte

1  on road to jomtien* (has an identical signboard outside)

*as a by the way the jomtien beach "pastrami on rye" american deli place is building it's new shop couple of doors down

not as far as i know.

1 in soi x-zyte

*as a by the way the jomtien beach "pastrami on rye" american deli place is building it's new shop couple of doors down

It was Loaf I was thinking of!

(google Map)

post-82617-0-07120200-1423372228_thumb.png

that branch of loaf opposite friendship supermarket is now finito completo and a to let sign is up

Can't say I've ever heard of steak being served for breakfast before.  Can't be that common ?

Can't say I've ever heard of steak being served for breakfast before.  Can't be that common ?

I think it is a American thing!  Golf Club, Richman Poorman and I think Tiggle Bites do it.

Very common in America that's why this establishment named it Texas Breakfast - you have the option of pork or chicken fillet too - I always have the pork option

If you eat breakfast late it's a good choice

not as far as i know.

1 in soi x-zyte

Good only one time zone away from Pattaya now!

:hello09:

Yep,

Well, imagine you're a car. :Think1:

After a long night of shagging (boom boom mak mak), your fuel tank is empty. :ILoveSex1:

Breakfast (with large steak) is the fuel that gets you going so you can hit the boom-boom road. :Crazy1:

:Good_Night:

Location is same soi bake&brew.soi that leeds to bliss lounge i forgot the name sorry

If i remember correctly Price of steak breakfast was 160baht

I'll give it a try :GoldenSmile1:

Archived