IGNORED

Nixonsbest and Worst Breakfasts

nixonsbest

Someone didn't really get the point probably.
Expectations about a certain dish are different everywhere in the world and if you like it or not will depend on what you expected it to be.
To make the point more clear , some nice youtubes about a simple dish (omelette).  There are already so many ways to cook it and like it..

@Pheat :    Arrange a BJ for me in your mothership, if you please.. After you 've sent your regards there of course :)

Sometimes the worst decisions bring us to the best places

See my trip reports    First time out there  Second trip report   Third trip report 2016

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Expectations about a certain dish are different everywhere in the world and if you like it or not will depend on what you expected it to be.

To make the point more clear , some nice youtubes about a simple dish (omelette).  There are already so many ways to cook it and like it..

@Pheat :    Arrange a BJ for me in your mothership, if you please.. After you 've sent your regards there of course :)

Please post some photo reviews of the omelets you have tried in Pattaya! Or start your own thread on omelets from around the world!

Cheers mate, very interesting. Yup you are right about no one breakfast will please everyone. My pet hate is the horrid potato lumps that can be served on full breakfasts in Pattaya but fresh made hash browns are a thing of joy.

Dear Nixon,

No insult intended.    It just struck me that some people seem to discuss or doubt your efforts or other people's opinions. And that's just a matter of taste.

I thought the 'simple egg comparison' says much. Read about it recently - that's why I wanted to share the egg-idea. Sorry if i went off topic.
I'm a fond reader of your thread and if appreciated , i will post foto's of breakfasts next time I'm there. Hope soon, altough medical condition is still preventing me from flying there now and it has been postponed a few times yet.

Post photos now would be impossible. I didn't take photos of about anything before and certainly not breakfasts. I never stated to be an experienced-in-PTY visitor. Just a random traveler.

Sometimes the worst decisions bring us to the best places

See my trip reports    First time out there  Second trip report   Third trip report 2016

Dear Nixon,

No insult intended.    It just struck me that some people seem to discuss or doubt your efforts or other people's opinions. And that's just a matter of taste.

I thought the 'simple egg comparison' says much. Read about it recently - that's why I wanted to share the egg-idea. Sorry if i went off topic.

I'm a fond reader of your thread and if appreciated , i will post foto's of breakfasts next time I'm there. Hope soon, altough medical condition is still preventing me from flying there now and it has been postponed a few times yet.

Post photos now would be impossible. I didn't take photos of about anything before and certainly not breakfasts. I never stated to be an experienced-in-PTY visitor. Just a random traveler.

None taken!

Cheers mate, very interesting. Yup you are right about no one breakfast will please everyone. My pet hate is the horrid potato lumps that can be served on full breakfasts in Pattaya but fresh made hash browns are a thing of joy.

And I like my potatoes shredded or in a Rosti.

I'm driving up to Heathrow today, and back tomorrow. Maybe I'll stop off in Bristol for a snack:

image.jpg

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Rated this thread 5 * ;)

Anbody know a place (other than Nag's head reviewed in this thread) that has a good Eggs Benedict?

Rated this thread 5 * ;)

Anbody know a place (other than Nag's head reviewed in this thread) that has a good Eggs Benedict?

Golf Club on LK Metro

Cheers to Nixonsbest.

I read about Irovers breaky.

went there after arriving from an overnight flight.

perfect breaky to fill up on.

I struggled to finish it.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421552163.439415.jpgfuck me the Roo Bar has a new cook that can actually cook

Scandalic Restaurant Soi 9 Second Rd

post-82617-0-72142400-1421722247_thumb.png

(google Maps)

The Swedish Breakfast 149B, pretty good, potato pancakes with lingonberry jam and fried pork belly!

post-82617-0-63682800-1421722355_thumb.jpg

Scandalic Restaurant Soi 9 Second Rd

attachicon.gifscanda.PNG

(google Maps)

The Swedish Breakfast 149B, pretty good, potato pancakes with lingonberry jam and fried pork belly!

attachicon.gif20141013_151104.jpg

I do like the look of that.

i'm all for bacon, but I don't get why anyone wants to eat chewy fat.

I'd be whistling over the local stray dog to have a wrestle with those bits.

i'm all for bacon, but I don't get why anyone wants to eat chewy fat.

I'd be whistling over the local stray dog to have a wrestle with those bits.

Who says you have to eat the chewy fat?  There are these inventions called knifes and folks that allow you to cut the meat, give it ago one day!

18 coins has moved..don't get court out....its across the road..called the coins now

Who says you have to eat the chewy fat?  There are these inventions called knifes and folks that allow you to cut the meat, give it ago one day!

epic fail 55555 

I'm driving up to Heathrow today, and back tomorrow. Maybe I'll stop off in Bristol for a snack:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Approx 600 baht mmmmmmmmmmmmm

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

Hi Nixon, many thanks for your efforts with this thread and to other guys who have contributed.

What are your current top 5 mate?

Archived