Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Nixonsbest and Worst Breakfasts

nixonsbest

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Swans/Ritz has always been quality!

Yep

Totally agree

On my morning walk this morning I thought I would pop in for the 99 baht breakfast

Sign in the window

Kitchen closed until 5.00pm

no big deal plenty of other options in Patts

Yep

Totally agree

On my morning walk this morning I thought I would pop in for the 99 baht breakfast

Sign in the window

Kitchen closed until 5.00pm

no big deal plenty of other options in Patts

There is a new place bottom end of Soi 7, called "Walk About" prices look on the tourist side!

Not my pic., but Karma Lounge on Soi BuaKhao has suddenly went on my 'to visit for breakfast' list.

195 baht.

1932530_10204661925960758_2202328601562866921_o.jpg

There is a new place bottom end of Soi 7, called "Walk About" prices look on the tourist side!

We were at THE WALKABOUT today - First time - Nice clean looking place - 8 flat screen T.V.`s - lovely waitress from Lone Star ( And Cook )

We tried out the small breakfast as it was one egg, one bacon, one sausage and tomato and Beans and 2 toast plus tea - 125 Baht.

Nothing special but very clean and very tasty.

If you are a Small Person don't go as the chairs are so high - you have to climb up onto them.

The biggest downer for this place was - We had an extra CUP OF TEA while we chatted.

and when it came to paying the bill - we were both shocked as each cup was 60 baht each !!!!! 

That has got to be the most expensive cup of tea in Pattaya.   !!!!!!!     ( One Pound Twenty two pence a cup )

Can anybody beat that ?  

Is he crazy ?    Stupid prices like that put people off and as a new place - he will lose customers.

I can have a full breakfast at THE IRISH WOLFHOUND for 65 Baht including tea and an extra tea - FREE.

To be fair - we looked at the menu after and it says 60 Baht for a cup of tea.   Wished we had seen it before.

I've never paid that price for a cuppa all the years I've been here.

Oh, Well....

We were at THE WALKABOUT today - First time - Nice clean looking place - 8 flat screen T.V.`s - lovely waitress from Lone Star ( And Cook )

We tried out the small breakfast as it was one egg, one bacon, one sausage and tomato and Beans and 2 toast plus tea - 125 Baht.

Nothing special but very clean and very tasty.

If you are a Small Person don't go as the chairs are so high - you have to climb up onto them.

The biggest downer for this place was - We had an extra CUP OF TEA while we chatted.

and when it came to paying the bill - we were both shocked as each cup was 60 baht each !!!!!

That has got to be the most expensive cup of tea in Pattaya. !!!!!!! ( One Pound Twenty two pence a cup )

Can anybody beat that ?

Is he crazy ? Stupid prices like that put people off and as a new place - he will lose customers.

I can have a full breakfast at THE IRISH WOLFHOUND for 65 Baht including tea and an extra tea - FREE.

To be fair - we looked at the menu after and it says 60 Baht for a cup of tea. Wished we had seen it before.

I've never paid that price for a cuppa all the years I've been here.

Oh, Well....

That is how I Rover makes his money!

Not my pic., but Karma Lounge on Soi BuaKhao has suddenly went on my 'to visit for breakfast' list.

195 baht.

attachicon.gif1932530_10204661925960758_2202328601562866921_o.jpg

I like the look of that,get that down you and you`ll be ok for most of the day,where is karma lounge on buakhao by the way.

That is how I Rover makes his money!

THE IRISH WOLFHOUND and IROVERS do their cheap breakfast as a LOST LEADER - It gets people IN - and once they come they don't always eat the breakfast - they eat off the full menu.

Instead of wasting your money on advertising - you do it this way and more people get to know you - word of mouth -  brilliant idea.

where is karma lounge on buakhao by the way.

South end of BuaKhao, almost across from the (Blue Rahtree) Beer Bar Complex.

Can someone post a pic of the Irish wolfhound breakfast...would like to compare it with others

Most of those look really good but give me a big plate of Southern Style Biscuits and sausage gravy.  :hello09:

Looking for girls that can appreceate a good man

Most of those look really good but give me a big plate of Southern Style Biscuits and sausage gravy. :hello09:

Go to Tigglebites Restaurant!

Can someone post a pic of the Irish wolfhound breakfast...would like to compare it with others

Read the whole thread and you will find it!

I like the look of that,get that down you and you`ll be ok for most of the day,where is karma lounge on buakhao by the way.

The place has a big for sale sign outside which amused me.

Karma for sale, is it good or bad :Think1:

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

Have to agree with the Kilkenny breakfast being one of the best. The other place I like is loaf, although the bacon and eggs are shit, the scrambled eggs with smoked salMon are amazing as is the breakfast pizza

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

Pig & Whistle Soi 7  still gets my vote for the best breakfast. 

Let's also not forget that a simple omelette is made and liked in a different way in (example) USA, UK, France, Holland... etc.   
The point being that 'de gustibus et coloribus non est disputandem' goes more here than everywhere else, with us all being from other sides of the world.
What i consider a nice English Breakfast is maybe sh* to a real English citizen as i didn't have a good base to compare it and i know as much about it as for farming sheep (or a little more about eating brekkie's).

I just wondered ... Would we like pussy in a different way too , in other parts of the world ?

Sometimes the worst decisions bring us to the best places

See my trip reports    First time out there  Second trip report   Third trip report 2016

Let's also not forget that a simple omelette is made and liked in a different way in (example) USA, UK, France, Holland... etc.   

The point being that 'de gustibus et coloribus non est disputandem' goes more here than everywhere else, with us all being from other sides of the world.

What i consider a nice English Breakfast is maybe sh* to a real English citizen as i didn't have a good base to compare it and i know as much about it as for farming sheep (or a little more about eating brekkie's).

I just wondered ... Would we like pussy in a different way too , in other parts of the world ?

Thanks for that!

Pig & Whistle Soi 7  still gets my vote for the best breakfast.

The P/W was great up until 3 years ago when one of the owners passed away

Now extremely average and overpriced living off past rep

Cheers bruv for the info

I will pass on my regards to the mothership

The P/W was great up until 3 years ago when one of the owners passed away

Now extremely average and overpriced living off past rep

Yep!  Went there about a month ago, still average, overprices and the staff think their shit don't stink!  There is know where around soi 7/8 for a decent fry up.

I think Seaside 1 ( Soi 7 ) still do a good breakfast for that part of town.

I had a lovely meal in there the other night.  Spot on.

WALKABOUT isn't that bad ( bottom of Soi 7 ) BUT DON'T GET AN EXTRA TEA !!!!!  60 Baht.

Archived