IGNORED

Nixonsbest and Worst Breakfasts

nixonsbest

Does Kilkenny have aircon?

No na! Fully open, heaps of fans but does face the afternoon sun. Im into Brooklyn Diner at the moment, has not missed a beat! And the owner is going to do a esspresso coffee option fir an extra 30B.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went there last week and it's now 190 baht plus 45 for coffee. The sausages are inedible and the bacon is that shit thick cut tasteless shit covered with what looks like day old spoof.... Complete fail

In the flip side Kilkenny was very impressive at 120 Baht

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1418436683.072479.jpg

Agree that thick cut bacon is shit and served in many places...Kilkenny looks good.

Ps Nixon stop liking every post in your thread and elsewhere you like whore slut!

Ps Nixon stop liking every post in your thread and elsewhere you like whore slut!

What a curious thing to get your panties in a bunch over.

I had breakfast at both I Rovers and Kilkeeny several times over the last month and for the extra 21 baht the Kilkenny breakfast is better in my opinion.

Does Kilkenny have aircon?

taken yesterday

dec 14 194_800x511.jpg

i-rovers is to the left of the pic behind that red umbrella

I ate at The Loaf today, so far the best I have had.  The food was good, a little more pricey however the friendliness and efficiency of the staff more than made up for the extra 20 baht.

I ate at The Loaf today, so far the best I have had.  The food was good, a little more pricey however the friendliness and efficiency of the staff more than made up for the extra 20 baht.

loaf is great..they give 3 types of bread and very tasty jam and butter,fresh squeezed juice and  quality bacon

• 2 weeks later...

Simple Simon

Soi 5 Jontiem

Average instant coffee or tea with a refill, if you could get through half the coffee you are doing well, I gave up and drink the milk.

768d536cbcde5023d92efc3769cfd3bf.jpg

Good brown bread for a change but no jam if thats your thing.

47abae6ec8a3a60bca8a628d4e60fb19.jpg

Simple Simon lived up to his name! A very simple breakfast, for simple people who for them the thought of getting on a bus and looking for another breafast would be far to complex. @ 120B it is not even in the ball park.

536669f1b79e0a902cdb17db8562d243.jpg

PS: Choice of baked beans or tinned tomatoes.

I'll be looking for some good breakfasts in Jomtien next June/July. Doesn't look as if Simon's one of them :-(

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

What I find funny is, someone on twitter called Just Jomtien, constantly posts this:

attachicon.gifJJ.jpg

Id say that is the 190B breakfast, I should have mentioned that.

What I find funny is, someone on twitter called Just Jomtien, constantly posts this:

attachicon.gifJJ.jpg

Looks like someones fibbing  :GoldenSmile1:.

Looks like someones fibbing  :GoldenSmile1:.

or ordinary and super.

the last one has tomato and nixonsbests nemises baked beans

tinned tomatoes ..........have a unique ability to make any breakfast seem particularly sh1tty

tinned tomatoes ..........have a unique ability to make any breakfast seem particularly sh1tty

Yep, too much leakage for me.

I had breakfast there (Simple Simons) 3 days running in Jan 2014 when I was in Jontiem, it was a smallish breakfast which filled the gap, but was nowhere near as bad as Nixons picture.

It was just an average small breakfast close to where I stayed at the time

I had breakfast there (Simple Simons) 3 days running in Jan 2014 when I was in Jontiem, it was a smallish breakfast which filled the gap, but was nowhere near as bad as Nixons picture.It was just an average small breakfast close to where I stayed at the time

Yep

Have to agree

I have eaten in Simple Simons many times

The breakfasts have always been good

Maybe the standard has slipped?

I have not been in for a few months

The Sunday roasts were always top notch and good value

I will pay a visit in the next couple of days

Yep

Have to agree

I have eaten in Simple Simons many times

The breakfasts have always been good

Maybe the standard has slipped?

I have not been in for a few months

The Sunday roasts were always top notch and good value

I will pay a visit in the next couple of days

Please do a follow up! I had read good things about SS.

If any owners here take my advice think Breakfasts will go up

Crispy bacon always best

But also Get Australian Heinz BBQ baked beans when had them youll never go back to plain ones

seriously look into it

Also a complete breakfast i think is Unlimted Tea and big cups

Just this aussie 2 bobs worth

German Breakfast.- 110B.

Hotel Orchid Residence

Soi Sansabai- Patong-Phuket

A bit lean for a 110B but that's Patong for you!  Still you can make a couple of good cold cuts and egg rolls out it!  Thanks for sharing!

You post in the right thread?

Sorry mate, the comment was focused towards some guy who was posting a malicious link on all the threads, I had sent a report to the MODS before any damage was done. They have obviously removed the other post but left my comment so it may well look like my comment was aimed at your thread. Certainly not the case, this is the best breakfast thread on the forum and I often check it out for the fantastic reviews. 

Archived