Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Nixonsbest and Worst Breakfasts

nixonsbest

Big A Restaurant

Soi 4 Second Rd (near Nova Park Hotel)

attachicon.gifbigar.PNG

(stolen from Google Maps)

attachicon.gif20140830_115443.jpg

The Naklua Breakfast 130B, disappointed in this one after the German owner spruiked how good his food was, then his mate turned up and got cranky cause I was sitting in his seat. The food was not that good to punch on over and not as if we where sitting at the Hilton!

attachicon.gif20140830_120513.jpg

He didn't have a towel sitting on the chair saving it did he?lol.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He didn't have a towel sitting on the chair saving it did he?lol.

No! but he did but his laptop bag on the chair next to me and told the staff that I had to move . He ended up grabing his bag in a huff and left .

Big A Restaurant

Soi 4 Second Rd (near Nova Park Hotel)

attachicon.gifbigar.PNG

(stolen from Google Maps)

attachicon.gif20140830_115443.jpg

The Naklua Breakfast 130B, disappointed in this one after the German owner spruiked how good his food was, then his mate turned up and got cranky cause I was sitting in his seat. The food was not that good to punch on over and not as if we where sitting at the Hilton!

attachicon.gif20140830_120513.jpg

Price is right but does not look right....PASS

No! but he did but his laptop bag on the chair next to me and told the staff that I had to move . He ended up grabing his bag in a huff and left .

I'm glad you fcked up his day! Fck him!! 55555

single-mum.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Best quality brekkie I have had is the new German Place on Jomtiem second road, past the market, U-Turn before turn off to Winchester Club.

Best quality brekkie I have had is the new German Place on Jomtiem second road, past the market, U-Turn before turn off to Winchester Club.

Ur the second to say that, I just had the bus to Jontiem

i have a pic of that place i think but finding it on the mybook hard drive may be a task too far !

aug 6 131_800x600.jpg

i think you may mean here which opened in august

aug 6 132_800x600.jpg

aug 6 130_800x600.jpg

if it is the place is about opposite this building

aug 6 128_800x475.jpg

I tried more than 15 places in this thread and I really thank nixonsbest for starting it

after all my experiences my final decision is soi lengkee....there are 3 great restaurants and 3 great breakfasts in this area

Bake&Brew,The continental bakery ,The loaf

I tried more than 15 places in this thread and I really thank nixonsbest for starting it

after all my experiences my final decision is soi lengkee....there are 3 great restaurants and 3 great breakfasts in this area

Bake&Brew,The continental bakery ,The loaf

I would agree and all for different reasons

I would agree and all for different reasons

Did not you reccomend a place on Soi Xyte? I think I know the place but is closed all the time I go past!

Brooklyn Dinner Soi Baukou

(Opposite LK Metro)

a03ba701399ec224fd46d624dd7e0bcc.jpg

The orange juice was good and no ice used as a filler, instant coffee so next time I would get a cup of tea.

99db8a20e3f58767b1a0f0ccccc49ddd.jpg

They offer English and American breakast and like BakeNBrew you can chop and change between both, which for me means dumping the beans for the fried potatoes, bacon and onions! Overall it was very good, near perfect fried eggs, sausages where larger and tastier than most. The potatoes where soft and greasy and would say thar they where cooked in the sauage and bacon fat which works for me. 99 B

fbc385c003cb9db23b5c8ced849ac556.jpg

Comfy inside seating with icy aircon wifi and good staff.

91b1e6519725c9277532fe0a32e89b78.jpg

What an absolute utter tosspot,ridiculous how people can get like this.

I am coming to Pattaya early January. This time, the hotel I booked do not provide breakfasts. I will try some of Nixon's breakfast. Of course, try the best only. Thanks Nixon!

Kilkenny (revisited)

LK Metro

285047384e4ba17e1db2acdfcb716dd5.jpg

OJ no ice and Tetly tea.

6183559b0c54137680c3d2052d9cb336.jpg

Chunky toast.

1e9a11a8226442eac43dcfb9955f88c2.jpg

@ 120 B still one of the best around for quality and price! Chose of hash brown or black pudding, no luck exchanging beans for black pudding which surprised me as everyone says that beans are expensive here!

ab0006adf6164ff5e0ddd9ed77fbf9e9.jpg

Nixon,

I am coming to Pattaya after the new year day and stay close to second road by Soi 1. I am too lazy to go throught all of your reviews. Can you let me know where to have good breakfast around there please? Just a 2 or 3 places. I am not so sure I wake up early enough to have breakfast everyday. Thanks!

I read so much about crazy saves breakfast that I had to try it. Well it was so shit I only ate the eggs, was greasy and cheap. Would have feed it to a soi dog but that would just be being cruel

Just had the full Irish at Tara Court 160฿, still the best brekie in town by far

Went there last week and it's now 190 baht plus 45 for coffee. The sausages are inedible and the bacon is that shit thick cut tasteless shit covered with what looks like day old spoof.... Complete fail

In the flip side Kilkenny was very impressive at 120 Baht

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418436683.072479.jpg

I tried the Kilkenny's breakfast yesterday and agree it is good value for the money.  It was very quiet in there after the golfers left, had a very interesting chat with the waitress.

Went there last week and it's now 190 baht plus 45 for coffee. The sausages are inedible and the bacon is that shit thick cut tasteless shit covered with what looks like day old spoof.... Complete fail

In the flip side Kilkenny was very impressive at 120 Baht

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1418436683.072479.jpg

I think Tara Court was sold and is now owned by the Chinese!

I read so much about crazy saves breakfast that I had to try it. Well it was so shit I only ate the eggs, was greasy and cheap. Would have feed it to a soi dog but that would just be being cruel

You got to do it once to get a tshirt! More importantly did you massage from the shops across the Soi?[emoji12]

I tried the Kilkenny's breakfast yesterday and agree it is good value for the money. It was very quiet in there after the golfers left, had a very interesting chat with the waitress.

Try Brooklyn Diner!

Archived