IGNORED

Nixonsbest and Worst Breakfasts

nixonsbest

Boyztown, Princess! As if you did not know!

attachicon.gifboyztown.PNG

Allow me to make the first "that's WHY they have the best sausages!" joke....

(sorry...couldn't help it!)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very few restaurants in Patts serve decent poached eggs

Palmers used to do  nice poached eggs,  but you are right!  Most IMHO, they use to much vinegar and don't drain the eggs enough and the taste goes through the whole meal. 

Allow me to make the first "that's WHY they have the best sausages!" joke....

(sorry...couldn't help it!)

My theory here was Gay restaurants  serve quality food!  I was wrong!

pygytaje.jpg

me6ata9y.jpg

7aqapejy.jpg

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk

uza6adad.jpg

hydapa3y.jpg

eruja4ep.jpg

umene8at.jpg

8aquta4e.jpg

No sign of Palmers moving the Soi BuaKhao location yet ?

I only know of them on 13/4 Soi Beach Road!  Are they moving?

Hi Nixonsbest,

I have been following this thread from the start, I know some people have already asked why you have no comments on the recent photos & locations, you said you were going to add comments. To me the comments are just as important as the photos, we have come to trust your judgement!

all the best,

SDM197.

Hi Nixonsbest,

I have been following this thread from the start, I know some people have already asked why you have no comments on the recent photos & locations, you said you were going to add comments. To me the comments are just as important as the photos, we have come to trust your judgement!

all the best,

SDM197.

Soooon!

I went to Rosie O' Gradys today for the Superman Breakfast - eggs fried and undercooked with the white mucus on them - bacon nothing special - sausage had a 'funny' taste and was I believe deep fried not grilled - I left most of it - potatoes were good  - beans heated and re heated - all in all how this gets second best is beyond me

Seems the last few breakfast all look pretty poor, you must be running out of places to try Nixon.

Great thread tho and appreciate the work.

Soooon!

Nixon , this anticipation is killing me , this reminds me of when I was trying to get into my first girlfriends panties ...she kept teasing me saying "soon , soon , I promise it will be soon. :WinkGrin1:

I only know of them on 13/4 Soi Beach Road!  Are they moving?

That whole section of Pattayaland from Palmers to the Sugar Shack has been earmarked for a new hotel, and they were told that there would be no extensions to leases.

I am under the impression that Bob Ward had sourced new premises on Soi BuaKhao for Palmers and would be moving before High Season.

That whole section of Pattayaland from Palmers to the Sugar Shack has been earmarked for a new hotel, and they were told that there would be no extensions to leases.

I am under the impression that Bob Ward had sourced new premises on Soi BuaKhao for Palmers and would be moving before High Season.

If that's the case I will be quite happy as I enjoy Palmer's but am not keen on its present location. Sitting eating and facing the Soi, the gay GG opposite is not really something I want to look at.

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

If that's the case I will be quite happy as I enjoy Palmer's but am not keen on its present location. Sitting eating and facing the Soi, the gay GG opposite is not really something I want to look at.

agreed................

Do you know where or if the Shack is moving?

Hi Nixonsbest,

all the best,

SDM197.

I was going to add the same comment today too :)

Some breakfasts look good in the pictures, some I'm not sure, some I wouldn't touch, so your comments are valuable to those who follow your thread.

Always look out for your thread though on here. Thanks

Great thread. Thanks.

Next June before I get back but will be staying at VT7 in Jomtien.

Now, I'm a lazy bugger at the best if times, and morning isn't usually the best of times, so will be looking for places within staggering distance of VT7 for brekkie.

Any suggestions welcome, and I'll do my best to review any I try!

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I dont think we have had a bad word about the food at GC.  

I've only eaten there three times and all have been good meals. But for some reason it's just not my cup of tea. 

I've only eaten there three times and all have been good meals. But for some reason it's just not my cup of tea.

Try the coffee then.

Kilkenny Bar and Guesthouse, 

English breakfast, including a mug of tea, orange juice and a choice of either black pudding or hash browns and toast, for 120 baht.

P1150261.JPG

English breakfast, including a mug of tea, orange juice and a choice of either black pudding or hash browns and toast, for 120 baht.

attachicon.gifP1150261.JPG

Always a good brekkie there and I don't mind paying the extra 21B!

Kilkennys breakfast looks great & great value too,  I haven't actually eaten there before, so must give it a try myself

attachicon.gifP1150261.JPG

Kilkenny does some of the best western food in Patts

The beer and cider are top notch to

nixon new german place on the new jomtien second road  next to pattaya beach condos best ive had so far off the list ,great food good aircon ,papers wifi ,and a bakery yum yum get ur arse down there  :GoldenSmile1:

Archived