IGNORED

Nixonsbest and Worst Breakfasts

nixonsbest

rosco's breakfast for 120 baht has really good amount of bacon and potatos.I will try this place in my next trip

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a sweet place in Jomtien , not the biggest , but cooked well , and it's a 95 baht deal

all in , no tomato my request ,

Joe

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

"Hello John got a new motor ?"

This place gets my vote for the best , the Devonshire , soi B - cow 149 baht all in

nice toast and the even a pot of jam and marmalade to use , no tomato my request ,

Joe

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

The Coffee Club in Royal Garden Plaza (second road side of mall).

Pricey as hell, forget the price but way more expensive than the other places in this thread.

Taste and quality were very good to my taste buds, I didn't get nauseous or anything after. I like eggs scrambled or fried with no runny yolk. Sausage and bacon good quality and fresh tasting. Everything tasted very fresh and good.

Image00328.jpg

Image00324.jpg

Image00325.jpg

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

The Devonshire is on Soi Lengkee off Soi Buakaow, not actually on Soi Buakaow.

Thanks for keeping this thread going guys!

There's something about Patts breakfast reviews that is oddly satisfying. Maybe it's because I can make breakfast here at home, while I can't get stunning women to pose for photos here. Geez I'm pretty much invisible outside of Thailand to be honest  :laugh: .

The Devonshire does look great Joe - I thought it must've been great because you took a bite before you even took a photo... then I saw the black pudding come back to life in the third photo

:ThumbUp6:

And thank you QuotaMan - I won't be trying that place as I have one of those five minutes from work. However the presentation is easily the best in the entire thread. 

Good work lads!

The Devonshire is my favourite place for breakfast in Pattaya

The Butchers arms soi B cow at 150 Bart , a nice feed ,

Was given jam but did change for marmalade when asked ,

Joe

image.jpg

image.jpg

Gents

I get the horn for the brekkies and the coffee at Bake n Brew in Soi Xcyte, with one exception....the sossidges...not quite right...Palmers or tropical berts in Kow Noi are pretty damn fine bangers as are the sossidges in Gregs kitchen ..... Im after something resembling one of those good old fashioned Porkers , filled till they almost gonn explode, and that get all gnarly n crispy at the end bits....where oh where ?  ( the fried bread and baked beans at bake n brew are so feckin addictive id consider bringing my own bangers !!! ...sad but true )

HELP ! :stargate003: 

I agree about the sausage at Bake 'n Brew. Acceptable, but not superior. Talk to the management--a professional place like that might do something about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok the last one from me for now ,

I-Rovers ,

A big breakfast tea and OJ all for 150 baht , well cooked ,

Only down side , popular place so a bit of a prob parking ,

and the orange juice was watery ,

Joe

image.jpg

image.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Im usually staying at La Cerise guesthouse,Soi Lenkie,and the breakfast is really tasty;unfortunately dont know the price since its included in the room price.There are several types of breakfast to choose from.I like it actually more than the breakfast at Irish rovers.

Great breakfast.jpg

Looks like theres a slice of processed ham in the middle of your breakfast plate, along with a hotdog   ?

Looks like theres a slice of processed ham in the middle of your breakfast plate, along with a hotdog   ?

The baked beans in a cup of lettuce is a nice touch!

since mr nixon twisted my arm... :)

finally stopped in to Irish Wolfhound (turn onto pratumnak soi4, 100m down on the left) to try it out

had the "full monty" for 100b.... no complaints, everything was as acceptable for that price, and the tea was massive (i hate places that give tiny little cups that are empty in a few sips)

everything as appropriately prepared, not over or under cooked, just right.... will definitely stop by again for the odd occasion that im in the mood for a western breakfast (mostly eat thai)

the sign did say they have a smaller breakfast (1 of everything instead of 2) for only 60b, which is a great deal if youre not too hungry.

sat on the patio, pleasant service with a smile.... girlfriend had a thai seafood noodle dish that she was said good... not amazing, but not bad either, she was happy with it... as with any farang restaurant, the thai food is a bit overpriced (150b for hers) but at least they did not skimp on the shrimp, i noticed it had quite a lot and was a good overall portion, so i didnt feel bad about paying 150b.

u68VXKf.jpg

Thank you and about time!  You have been slower than Canadian Maple Syrup on some reviews with pics!

Decent sized cuppa RW,to some people a decent cuppa is of more importance than the main event.Decent looking sausages too,i hope they had HP sauce,gotta have HP sauce with fried stuff. :GoldenSmile1:

I went to The Irish Wolfhound last Monday - a Friend took me - a bit out of the way - but well worth it.

Perfect size breakfast for me - Bacon bursting with flavor - sausage tasty - eggs not hard - great.

In fact I took other people on Thursday and Friday - Great little find.

I tried their Irish Stew - brilliant - 120 baht.

• 3 weeks later...

Time to kick off another round of reviews, any suggestions appreciated.

Tom N Tom's Tune hotel

y5y7e7un.jpg

uvepure8.jpg

IMHO one of the best espresso's in town, 75B double shot.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the reviews, a great resource. I did try Roscos on Soi Honey last week, but didn't like their sausages. I used to frequent Billabong for breakfast, their Aussie Breakfast is 120 Bt now and the kitchen seems to be closed more often than not these days.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

Hi.Nixon.

I tried out FRAZERS ( Near News Cafe ) going down the hill towards Jomtien on the Left hand side.

Lovely Surprise - Bright and cheerful - Great Deco - Good Service - Booths with your own T.V. - Sport Photos everywhere.

Simple Menu - Small Breakfast 120 Baht - Medium Breakfast 165 Baht - Large Breakfast 195 Baht.- Egg Benedict 145 Baht.

That comes with Vagina Ham..( Check Menu )

Steak - Egg and Chips 165 Baht.

Plus ALL SERVED WITH TEA OR COFFEE ( ENDLESS MUG )

Plus it has many Newspapers from around the world.

Very Impressed with this place....Very Comfortable - I will return.

Roo Bar Walking Street

be3uqysy.jpg

Really bad coffee.

y9epezy7.jpg

buna8y6a.jpg

115B Really really bad breakfast.

3e9yreja.jpg

re2uju2y.jpg

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk

The Drum and Monkey

Naklua Rd Naklua

post-82617-0-72400800-1404384266_thumb.jpg

Nice big cup of tea.

post-82617-0-87845400-1404384660_thumb.jpg

Cold, strong OJ without ice.

post-82617-0-24551500-1404385594_thumb.jpg

One large piece of toast.

post-82617-0-63948700-1404385715_thumb.jpg

170B Full English, beans excluded for safety reasons, hash brown or black pudding option, average breafast and should have been in the 140B price range.

post-82617-0-65820100-1404388695_thumb.jpg

Good, friendly staff, nice setting and a comfy fat ass chair for me.

post-82617-0-18680900-1404388817_thumb.jpg

Did you get HP sauce with that? :P

Archived