IGNORED

Nixonsbest and Worst Breakfasts

nixonsbest

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm at home in the UK, been at work all day, unless you are a born liar you are in Pattaya?  ( sitting arguing on an internet forum,  Says alot.)   

are you drunk?   what you on about? 

You ok  in the head?  

That's outrageous! That's a northern greel fly--I've never seen anyone charge more than 9 baht!

And would you stop hijacking this thread!

The Continental Bakery Jomtien

http://www.continentalbakerypattaya.com/res.html

attachicon.gifIMAG0704.jpg

Nice coffee.

attachicon.gifIMAG0706.jpg

Fly on toast!

attachicon.gifIMAG0709.jpg

The 179 Baht English Breakfast, nothing special here!

attachicon.gifIMAG0708.jpg

attachicon.gifIMAG0710.jpg

attachicon.gifIMAG0713.jpg

!70tb  You are joking right !!!!!!!!!!

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Usually The Loaf has an excellent breakfast with good Tea/Coffee, home made bread the works..............

A lot of the cheap F.E.B,s are usually greasy rubbish and seek only to cater for the mightily hungover.

German breakfasts? Greasy cold meat and hot eggs, black bread, etc?

Not for this Lad............... :68:

Dave ..............lol

Usually The Loaf has an excellent breakfast with good Tea/Coffee, home made bread the works..............

A lot of the cheap F.E.B,s are usually greasy rubbish and seek only to cater for the mightily hungover.

German breakfasts? Greasy cold meat and hot eggs, black bread, etc?

Not for this Lad............... :68:

Dave ..............lol

Agree , The Loaf isn't cheap , but it's worth going there just for the coffee alone.

• 3 weeks later...

missed your reviews nixonsbest :)

please post more.this is the best topic for me in PA

Here is another example of a guy trying to do something good take his time and energy to post about breakfast places in patts and someone has to come around and post negative bullshit. It's one thing to add about the breakfast places good or bad but to attack the guy and say he has something against a place is a bit fucked up... If u need a review of. CT get off ur ass go down there and posts some pics and give a damn review..

missed your reviews nixonsbest :)

I also miss your reviews nixonsbest :hello09:

Here is another example of a guy trying to do something good take his time and energy to post about breakfast places in patts and someone has to come around and post negative bullshit. It's one thing to add about the breakfast places good or bad but to attack the guy and say he has something against a place is a bit fucked up... If u need a review of. CT get off ur ass go down there and posts some pics and give a damn review..

Thanks guys!

You have been placed on moderator queue. This means that all content you submit will need to be approved by a moderator before it will be shown.

When I am off the Mods Que I will post some more brekkies and do a front page top 10.

Cheers

I tottaly agree with you

might have been said before.....just back from LOS....went to the irish rover on LK Metro...for 99 baht...2 eggs 2 bacon 2 sausages 2 fried bread... beans fresh tomato and mushroom and a mug of tea...glass of orange.....wish I had took a photo......PS fried potatoes as well.....on a warm plate ....

• 2 weeks later...

Eat Well opposite 18 Coins does a nice breakfast for 105bt and the bacon is the real deal. Last time thay had  Lipton instead of Tetley though...tut tut.

"There are two types of women, those that charge for blow jobs and those that don't. The ones that don't end up costing you far more." ~Charlie Sheen~

small_charlie_sheen_hat_cigar.jpg

:ThumbUp6:I like Coffee Club on Naklua road and soi 18. Or La Baguette on Naklua road. I'm American so not really into the UK style breakfasts. I like omelets and good hash browns. Fried potato's with onion and garlic. Good spicy sausage not a hotdog, or a sandwich style thin sliced piece of ham.

Ah so by now we should be entitled to Nixon's Definition of What a Great Breakfast Is?

e.g

Coffee - Across Asia it is almost universally shit-house and nearly undrinkable.  Kill for a good coffee

Eggs - Expertly done as u like them

Bacon - bacon that is smoked bacon and not some pressed ham emulsion shit sliced to resemble bacon.  Kill for real bacon.

etc....

have to agree with mike irish rover for value, quantity and quality is hard to beat and its a good hot mug of tea

might have been said before.....just back from LOS....went to the irish rover on LK metro...for 99 baht...2 eggs 2 bacon 2 sausages 2 fried bread... beans fresh tomato and mushroom and a mug of tea...glass of orange.....wish I had took a photo......PS fried potatoes as well.....on a warm plate ....

Let's just look at this deal...from a cost point ..... and trust me...I do know what I'm talking about here

eggs #2 108 / 30    =                                                                       7.2         baht

Bacon CP 329 baht / kg...26 strips / pack=                                   25.31       baht

sausages Pork cumberland fat boys 220 /12 =                             36.7         baht

fried bread = 2 baht / slice plus butter 10 baht??                         14.0         baht

o/juice         Makro brand     9.6 baht / 200 ml serve                        9.6         baht

Tomatoes     25 baht / kilo                                                             f all

Potatoes    35 baht / kg    roughly 10 baht each                              7.00       baht

Mushrooms      175 baht / kg....say                                                  6.00       baht

Tea Bag....Lipton                                                                             2.00       baht

To do a half decent offer......cost of ingredients is in excess of 107 baht

99 baht is a major loss leader

good for the customer

...and YES....I've been there ...AND...it's great value

i'm struggling on the maths re the eggs 108  / 30  = 3.6  !

and i know in friendship today and everyday for the last 3 months 30 eggs is 138 bht which is 4.6, and if u are buying enough ie several hundred a day it has to be less than that.

i eat breakie in the condo but a mate of mine who lives in the LK Metro area has had problems getting a seat for breakfast in the I- Rovers , they do such a huge volume of covers

Archived