Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Nixonsbest and Worst Breakfasts

nixonsbest

Dude,great meeting you the other day and will see you soon.

Nixon.Look at the other thread.Dogs are us.

Just got it...

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tropical Berts Soi 6/1 2nd Road

ymyhazer.jpg

Nescafe and watery OJ.

vu3uhama.jpg

Big toast.

zasabahu.jpg

210 Baht Truckers Breakfast, a good meal but not worth the Baht.

9egy9ery.jpg

eqyja7yg.jpg

y7uhyjys.jpg

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

review needed nixonsbest of the newest coffee to go, first day of trading thursday for this little number just up from wat chaimongkron pattaya tai

jan feb 6 207_714x600.jpg

jan feb 6 208_787x600.jpg

What a brilliant concept!  Do they have a proper barista machine or do they just serve bubble tea?  I take it she leaves the engine running for power?

single-mum.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

The Canterbury Tales breakfast for 90 baht looks incredibly good value. I'm not a heavy eater so that'll do me for £1.67!

The Canterbury Tales breakfast for 90 baht looks incredibly good value. I'm not a heavy eater so that'll do me for £1.67!

I have a feeling the OP has an agenda against it,  several people have told him to try it but he doesn't reply to their posts and he hasn't done a review, he has done one for the place next door and one across the soi,  he was also talking about looking for a bookstore when everyone knows Canterbury Tales has the finest selection in Pattaya,  even some of the book authors have breakfast in there.    Go figure.  

Stevie

I have a feeling the OP has an agenda against it,  several people have told him to try it but he doesn't reply to their posts and he hasn't done a review, he has done one for the place next door and one across the soi,  he was also talking about looking for a bookstore when everyone knows Canterbury Tales has the finest selection in Pattaya,  even some of the book authors have breakfast in there.    Go figure.  

I have no agenda against Canterbury tales what so ever, and if you had read the whole thread  you would see that I have done 3 reviews in the area, not 2.  And the simple reason for not going to CT is Dave is never open when I wander past, Crazy Dave's and Barbie Bar are open 24/7 and the third The Continental Bakery is open earlier.  

If I did have a agenda against CT, would it make more sense to do a review and say it was shit?  And as for looking for a bookstore, last I checked Pattaya was part of a free world and I can shop for a book where ever I want.

So what is your agenda Stevie? Trying to stir up shit for know reason?  Trying to score points with Dave from CT?  I really can not see how anywhere I dine or shop is any business of yours..

I have no agenda against Canterbury tales what so ever, and if you had read the whole thread  you would see that I have done 3 reviews in the area, not 2.  And the simple reason for not going to CT is Dave is never open when I wander past, Crazy Dave's and Barbie Bar are open 24/7 and the third The Continental Bakery is open earlier.  

If I did have a agenda against CT, would it make more sense to do a review and say it was shit?  And as for looking for a bookstore, last I checked Pattaya was part of a free world and I can shop for a book where ever I want.

So what is your agenda Stevie? Trying to stir up shit for know reason?  Trying to score points with Dave from CT?  I really can not see how anywhere I dine or shop is any business of yours..

+1

Where does it look incredibly good value?  Have you eaten there?  If not why post here?

I have not eaten at CT no. But I have eaten in Pattaya as well as many other places. Based on my existing knowledge and the image shared of the CT breakfast, I consider it good value at 90 baht. Until I eat I won't know for sure

I posted as this is a forum for discussion. Is that ok for you, or do I require authorisation to post in this thread?

I have not eaten at CT no. But I have eaten in Pattaya as well as many other places. Based on my existing knowledge and the image shared of the CT breakfast, I consider it good value at 90 baht. Until I eat I won't know for sure I posted as this is a forum for discussion. Is that ok for you, or do I require authorisation to post in this thread?

nixtonsbest you could save yourself a lot of legwork and just do reviews from pictures of breakfasts from restaurant websites

LOL

CT opens at 8 am every day,  not all your reviews are 24/7 establishments.

I have read the whole thread thanks,  if you had read post 570 you would know that.

Why would i want to score points with Dave?  For what reason?. 

Not shit stirring, just noticed you failed to respond to anyone who suggested CT to you.

If it's no ones business where you dine,  who is the thread for?  

+1

What business is it of his Nixon?

Where does it look incredibly good value?

post 570

Stevie

I have not eaten at CT no. But I have eaten in Pattaya as well as many other places. Based on my existing knowledge and the image shared of the CT breakfast, I consider it good value at 90 baht. Until I eat I won't know for sure

I posted as this is a forum for discussion. Is that ok for you, or do I require authorisation to post in this thread?

:Nothing1:

Hey Nixon.  like i said in a previous post your work in starting and continuing this thread is appreciated. Very helpful to many. Forget the argument and carry on with what you are doing. As i am not that fond of Farang breakfasts i will butt out the thread. Cheers    

Stevie

Please respect nixonsbest.do you pay him to make reviews and he does not obey your orders?maybe he hates having his breakfast in a bookstore!!

Please stop sitting in front of your computer and make a 2 pages 30 photos review of CT so everybody can read

CT opens at 8 am every day,  not all your reviews are 24/7 establishments.

I have read the whole thread thanks,  if you had read post 570 you would know that.

Why would i want to score points with Dave?  For what reason?. 

Not shit stirring, just noticed you failed to respond to anyone who suggested CT to you.

If it's no ones business where you dine,  who is the thread for?   You?

What business is it of his Nixon?

post 570

You have had a very boring and lonely day...

:Nothing1:

All I said buddy was the dish of food looked good for 90b! Didn't mean any harm. Appreciate all the info you share in this thread. Cheers!

You have had a very boring and lonely day...

I'm at home in the UK, been at work all day, unless you are a born liar you are in Pattaya?  ( sitting arguing with men on an internet forum,  Says alot.)   

Stevie

Please respect nixonsbest.do you pay him to make reviews and he does not obey your orders?maybe he hates having his breakfast in a bookstore!!

Please stop sitting in front of your computer and make a 2 pages 30 photos review of CT so everybody can read

are you drunk?   what you on about? 

Stevie

:SoWhat1:

...Now, on with breakfast.  I'm starving!

single-mum.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

This post make very little sense.

I'm a big fan of Nixons work and have enjoyed his posts.

But Steve bastard is entitled to his opinion.

Not that anyone is obliged to listen to me, but can we draw a line under the 'arguments' and let Nixonsbest get on with what he does best? This is one of the better non-mongering topics I've come across (anti-baked bean agenda aside!) and hope it doesn't descend into squabbling.

Otters-pocket-thong.png

I gotta say with the looks of some of those breakfast's I'm glad I sleep in & will just jump to lunch !!!

Canterbury Tales was good when I ate there several times, a couple years ago. I would imagine they are still good. Good quality ingredients, good service. One of the better places around.

No, I'm not trying to stir up shit and I too want the arguing to finish; I have direct knowledge of CT so I thought it would be useful to chime in.

Formerly 94 Coffee New Pattaya Plaza

post-82617-0-44027000-1389438256_thumb.jpg

They have had name change but still the same beans and a good cuppa, in the top 5 coffees!

post-82617-0-82847500-1389438307_thumb.jpg

Archived