IGNORED

Nixonsbest and Worst Breakfasts

nixonsbest

Good one.. always wanted to try nags head just never got around to it.  It's on the list.

single-mum.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coffeemania 18/2 Nakula Rd.

esanyqa3.jpg

85 Baht double shot, good not great. Oneday these coffee shops will learn to pre heat and use the right size cups.

8azy6ede.jpg

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Bei Gerhard Restaurant Nakula

u2u8e9uv.jpgu5a4y5ed.jpg

Good coffee

jubusy7u.jpg

Fresh bread and hot rolls

dydu4ape.jpg

40 Baht extra for tomatoes

nu8yzuja.jpg

185 Baht German breakfast

a3egu2u9.jpg

Cracked pepper, should be standard

y5uzamy7.jpgmynyqa9a.jpg

I can't remember, but have you tried Bake 'n Brew on Soi Exzyte? Pretty good stuff there. They've just remodeled too, I'm pretty sure they're open again.

I can't remember, but have you tried Bake 'n Brew on Soi Exzyte? Pretty good stuff there. They've just remodeled too, I'm pretty sure they're open again.

I walked past the other morning around 8.30 and they where not open yet. Will try again.

aqu2e2av.jpg

Just wondering Nixon, what time you normally have breakfast ?, and if the timing makes much or any difference in your opinion to what you're served

Just read this thread from start to finish eagerly waiting to see if anyone reviewed my favourite breakfast which is Witherspoons on Soi Buakhow only to find you went and left. Give it another try, was there most days of my trip and it was 10/10 every time.

Bake`n Brew is brilliant.Great food,cakes and coffee in a clean envoiroment...........recomended.

Crazy Dave's is by far the worst kind of shit that could be called a breakfast.....never eat there

When did you eat there last Toohard? There are a lot worse round than daves and at a higher price.

I am not saying its the best breakfast around, but for overall value for money and excellent no fuss service, Cafe Pitini takes some beating IMO.

Was about 6 mths ago I had the unfortunate experience of eating...well trying to eat a crazy Dave's breakfast.....never again, would rather eat dog shit as that what it resembled

Just had breakfast at Secrets , it's one of the best I've had in Pattaya , and they serve a decent proper sausage , not those other things that look like a poodles dick that I've had everywhere else.

Just had breakfast at Secrets , it's one of the best I've had in Pattaya , and they serve a decent proper sausage , not those other things that look like a poodles dick that I've had everywhere else.

What time do they open? Could kill to birds with one stone here.

Cheers

Was about 6 mths ago I had the unfortunate experience of eating...well trying to eat a crazy Dave's breakfast.....never again, would rather eat dog shit as that what it resembled

Last week it was good, sorry u had a bad experience.

I am not saying its the best breakfast around, but for overall value for money and excellent no fuss service, Cafe Pitini takes some beating IMO.

To be honest and see my review, I didn't rate it.

What time do they open? Could kill to birds with one stone here.

Cheers

Not sure about their opening time , but I went at 11.30am.

Bake n' Brew on Soi Xzyte

post-82617-0-87209600-1388816062_thumb.jpg

A hidden gem inviting and comfy, competent  and delightful staff.

post-82617-0-71407700-1388816101_thumb.jpg

Not sure if I approve of this, I like the personal service and can imagine how it could get abused.

post-82617-0-44365100-1388816155_thumb.jpg

In the top 3 coffee bracket, not a problem changing the standard coffee in the set memu for a double shot, at a charge of 45 Baht which is fair.

post-82617-0-55501300-1388816170_thumb.jpg

Proper butter and chunky ass bread.

post-82617-0-02135300-1388816182_thumb.jpg

160 Baht English Breakfast, quality ingredients and cooked just right.  I going to go out on a limb here and say it is the best tasting bacon I have eaten in Pattaya, bold call?  Yes, but I have the experience and done the hard yards!  They have a an English and American breakfasts, English come with devil seeds and the American potatoes, not a problem swapping them around, the staff have very good communication skills.

post-82617-0-67114200-1388816191_thumb.jpg

You cant beet cracked pepper on tomatoes, potatoes and eggs.

post-82617-0-88636400-1388816203_thumb.jpg

Rewards card, nice gesture to keep you coming back equals 10% off, If you spend 200 Baht they stamp your card twice and so on.

post-82617-0-07252800-1388816213_thumb.jpg

Walking distance to Bliss and Lotitas win win.

post-82617-0-77728100-1388816240_thumb.jpg

Enjoy  :GoldenSmile1:

Hi Nixonsbest,

I am loving this thread, but now at 20 pages long as other people have asked why don't you rank your top 5 English Breakfasts? I know you do German and have done some Buffets but saves newcomers to the thread having to trawl all the way through.

Plus it will give us an idea of which ones newer ones maybe have displaced your older favourites. It amazes me that you put in all this effort, and it is great to read.

SDM197.

Thanks for following.... I have been granted super editing powers by The Soi 6 Sultan, will do a front page best of with a link to my sig. If anyone has idear for the best format please let me know. Should we lobby the mods to make it a sticky?

Cheers

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for following.... I have been granted super editing powers by The Soi 6 Sultan, will do a front page best of with a link to my sig. If anyone has idear for the best format please let me know. Should we lobby the mods to make it a sticky?

Cheers

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

I second the request to mods to pin this thread , as this is very valuable information for people like myself that find every hotel included breakfast almost without exception to be completely and utterly inedible.

Yay! I helped out on this thread. I'm heading to Bake 'n Brew again soon. I haven't been since they remodeled. I actually thought you had been there before. My bad.

Very good idea to have a first post summarising the top 5-10 of your awesome discoveries... You only eat breakfast and English for that matter ? Just curious :D <br /><br />Sent from Tapatalk for GT-I9505<br /><br />

Bei Gerhard at the top of this page in no way could it be described as an English breakfast.

Very good idea to have a first post summarising the top 5-10 of your awesome discoveries... You only eat breakfast and English for that matter ? Just curious :D

Sent from Tapatalk for GT-I9505

Bei Gerhard at the top of this page in no way could it be described as an English breakfast.

Relax Striderman, read his post again.

Archived