IGNORED

Good discotheques / clubs in Pattaya to go with partner?

Are there any good discotheques / clubs in Pattaya where I can head to with my partner? Not looking for adult fun but just want good music and good crowd.

Also what would be the best place to go on the 31st of December? Any good parties happening?

lots of good clubs..

couples welcome in all

depends on your choice of music

what sort of music do you like?

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Well I like Trance, Electronic, House, Psychedelic or Hip Hop. Just any good music. Nothing in particular. But want the clubs to be good and with a nice crowd as well as ambience.

Insomnia for house, Lucifer for hip hop cover band. Walking Street disco for something different and not as crowded. Candy shop also has a decent hip hop cover band and has the advantage of being able to dance if you want, or sit on the street and see the action of WS.

He who dies with the best stories wins!

I forgot about Mixx. I have actually not been there yet as i normally dont make it that far down WS. I have been to the one in BKK. How is it in there. I heard it was full of russians but dont believe everything I hear.

OP, as far as NYE I really dont have a suggestion. I do know that Insomnia and Lucifer will be a total Zoo and packed to the rafters. You will not be able to move in there and it will be hot as hell but Insomnia has by far the best sound and light system I have seen in Pattaya or BKK.

All are on Walking Street. right hand side candy shop is about 100m from the entrance. Lucifer is a little farther down. Insomnia is about 250m from the entrance and is hard to miss as it has a green laser shooting up from the top and iBar(downstairs) is going to be packed. Mix is at the far end of WS. WS disco is the only one on the left side is not far from the entrance. It would be my last suggestion as far as popularity.

Can somebody also please suggest where do we go on the 31st dec night (new years eve)? Where is the best party happening?

Archived