IGNORED

quadrocycle for rent

andrew

You can rent the Quads on Beach Rd behind the Subway at Tipp Plaza. They have a variety of different spaped and sized quads there.

Not sure how much they cost.

Testicles

Hey that gentleman moved his shop from Tipp plaza. I rented a Kawasaki KSR from him but had to return it in 3 days when he moved. I Believe he's off of Thepprasit road headed from Jomtien towards Sukhumvit road on the right near Soi 7. He has a sister shop right near the entrance to Jomtien from pattaya, you can't miss it on the right side. ATV's are EXPENSIVE though, he quoted me at 1300 baht per day for an automatic. Tippy on the road too, and you can't cut through traffic as easy compared to riding a scooter. Still a lot of fun and good for the folks that don't feel comfortable on a 2-wheeler. His website doesn't exist anymore but any taxi should be able to take you to the shop. Hope I could help a bit!

For help or advice with Vehicle Inspections and Repair anywhere in Thailand, send me a PM!

มีคนเป็นล้านคน ช่างไร้เหตผลุจริงๆ ที่เราเจอà¸à¸±à¸™

Hey that gentleman moved his shop from Tipp plaza. I rented a Kawasaki KSR from him but had to return it in 3 days when he moved. I Believe he's off of Thepprasit road headed from Jomtien towards Sukhumvit road on the right near Soi 7. He has a sister shop right near the entrance to Jomtien from pattaya, you can't miss it on the right side. ATV's are EXPENSIVE though, he quoted me at 1300 baht per day for an automatic. Tippy on the road too, and you can't cut through traffic as easy compared to riding a scooter. Still a lot of fun and good for the folks that don't feel comfortable on a 2-wheeler. His website doesn't exist anymore but any taxi should be able to take you to the shop. Hope I could help a bit!

Thank you for information mate

• 2 weeks later...

I would strongly advice people not to use quad bikes on the road, i did it for 3 days and they were so dangerous, at small speeds i almost tipped them over, they jerk side to side.