Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Help wanted. Canon Printer ip 1980 Disc.

cartoonman

Hi, Guys.

My Canon ip 1980 printer has been working great and I love the Easy Photo Print ex Utlities but this week CNEZMAIN.EXE has apeared and stops the printing.

I went to reinstall the printer and I could only find an old ip 1900 printer Disc which I tried but I still have the same problems.

I tried to download a ip 1980 Driver from the internet but it downloads the ip 1900 - which is no good.

I'm told I need the orignial ip 1980 Disc . ( is there anybody in Pattaya has an ip 1980 printer and can lend me their ip 1980 Disc to reboot my printer back to it`s old self.

Cheers.

P.S. or does anybody know another set up as good as EASY PHOTO PRINT EX ?

No Worry Lads,

Thanks for helping, Found this Plug-in and it works.

http://support-th.canon-asia.com/contents/TH/EN/0200000606.html

Cheers Cartoonman.

Archived